cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Re: I am having a hard time

@Taylor-RO  No I just ended up having a huge panic attack and ran out of the bathroom and hid under my sheets but everything was still scary and idk I just don’t feel right I can’t relax either I am constantly physically tensing my muscles and it is exhausting but I can’t stop. 

Highlighted

That sounds exhausting and scary @Eden1717Smiley Sad. It must feel really uncomfortable not being able to relax and feeling so tense all the time.

Highlighted

@Maddy-RO  it is.

i am feeling really weird today and I can’t even explain it properly but idk what to do and everything is a mess. 

Highlighted

I am scared everything is scaring me. I think they put something inside me when I was at the hospital that is why I can’t make it stop that is why it isn’t stopping I don’t know what to do I need I can’t everything is not I am not I can’t it is hard to describe. 

Highlighted

Things sound like they are all over the place at the moment @Eden1717. It must be scary to think that about the hospital. I really can't imagine how frightened you must be right now Heart Do you ever talk to your Mum or friend when you feeling like this?
Highlighted

@Taylor-RO  I don’t have anyone I can talk too about this. I literally have nobody. I can’t trust anyone because like my family is like in on it and no one around me is even a real person they are all just there to watch me and keep me in the place they want and I am trying to just do what everyone wants but I am scared and I don’t know how to make everyone happy all of the time and I just don’t feel like right in a way I can’t really explain it very well. 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 

That sounds really terrifying. It must feel so lonely having no-one you can trust.

How are you feeling today?

Highlighted

@Maddy-RO  Today is not great... I am still not feeling ok and everything is still scaring me I don’t really know what to do and my sister keeps saying she wants to sit in silence which makes it really hard for me with the hearing stuff and then if I try and sit with headphones in everyone keeps trying to talk to me so I have to keep taking them out and it is really frustrating and is making me really agitated. 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 ,

That sounds super frustrating.  On one hand your sister wants to sit in silence which is hard on you currently.  Then when you sit and listen with your headphone on everyone is talking to you?  Goodness, no wonder you're agitated as it's hard for you to know what to do!  Hope you're feeling better soon Heart

Highlighted

@Ronan-RO  I am still feeling really agitated and anxious and not good exactly, I really don’t know what to do and I am so frustrated people keep asking what do I want but if I knew what would help I would ask for it but nothing is working and how am I meant to know what would. I am just so fed up and tired and upset and I feel so trapped and stuck and it doesn’t help that we are all literally physically trapped and stuck as well I just I am not coping and everything is a mess and I am really scared and I can’t deal with all of this and I don’t feel ok.