Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Re: I am having a hard time

Hey @Eden1717,

If you need, I am here Smiley Happy and am more than happy to talk Heart

@Kokacola  Thanks. 

I am so so fed up I am about to start crying I tried to tell my mum I wasn’t ok she is now asleep in bed she just went to bed, I tried calling the crisis team yet again and yet again they aren’t listening this time the lady kept going on about me sleeping when that wasn’t why I called and told me to have a cup of tea a watch Netflix. I am so freaking over this shit I don’t understand what else I am supposed to do how ducking loud do I have to scream that I am not ok how may times do I have to get stopped in the middle of trying something before people realize I am not ok. I have tried and tried and tired and tried and tried again and again an again and again but apparently there is nothing left that can help me. 

@Eden1717 how would you feel about calling an ambulance or going to the emergency department?

Might that help?

@Tiny_leaf  I can’t. 

@Eden1717 that sucks...

What's going on for you at the moment?

@Tiny_leaf  Same stuff that was happening before I ended up in hospital the other day except worse. It is kind of hard to describe though. 

@Eden1717 Are you safe? 

@Tiny_leaf  Honestly I don’t know right now. 

@Eden1717 Are you able to say why you can't call an ambulance?

The other beings won’t let me they are already mad and it is complicated but it is my fault I shouldn’t have made them angry, plus I am having trouble talking as well.