cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Re: I am having a hard time

@Bre-RO @JazzInMay  I really don’t think it will help everyone keeps saying they don’t know what to do anymore I don’t know either but I know I am getting tired and losing the strength to keep fighting for something that I don’t really think will improve anyway. I am trying to keep calm but it is not really working. 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717  (apologies for delayed response, my internet had an absolute moment). I can really hear how tired and frustrated you are. I want to acknowledge - and I know we say it a fair bit on here but that is because we think it is true - how strong you are. I know being strong takes hard work and a tight grip to hold on and it can be exhausting. But I truly think you are so strong to keep fighting and opening up and trying.

Can I be of any help with thinking of some ways of gaining some calm at the moment?

Highlighted

@Eden1717  ❤

Highlighted

@JazzInMay @cupcakes_032  Thanks.

so I saw my psychologist today and it didn’t go very well I ended up just going quiet and shutting down and she kept asking if I was ok but I couldn’t answer and ugh it was just a mess and now I feel even less hopeful that seeing her will be helpful.