cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I am not ok

hi @Eden1717 how are you going?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 Hi I am not good lately. I am really struggling and I am scared because I can't make it stop. And I have no options for help with it. So I literally just have to see how long I can keep myself alive. 

@Eden1717 sounds like things are really tough right now. I'm sorry to hear about your psychologist leaving, have they recommended anyone for you to see?

What do you think you can do tonight to help get through?

Next weeks Getting Real: SCAVENGER HUNT RO STYLE!
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

@Eden1717 I'm worried about your safety. can we chat on email?

-Lina/RO

i can tell you are at your breaking point. i will not tell you that you are strong because you already know that. but it is your choice to stay that way. trust yourself and do not hold up all those feelings. you need to let it out. talk to a friend privately to just feel OK.

Highlighted

Hey Eden, I think that you're strong when you tell people about what's going on with you! You have to know that you're a good person and strong. Everyone goes true hard times in their life, and I'm going through that too.  Today I was at a party and I felt really alone, and when I came home I was so sad. And I think you will get through it, okay? Just know that there are so many people in this world who loves you, wanna be with you, you maybe probably don't know that but you're loved and stronger than most of the people. 

Hey @vanille - your words of support are powerful and so true! You are so strong @Eden1717

You mentioned in your post that you also feel lonely and sad at times @vanille, and I hope you are doing ok. I noticed you're new to the forum, so if you want to start a thread over here to talk about what's going on for you , the community would love to give you support as well Heart

You can also jump over here to say hi and introduce yourself with some fun questions Smiley Happy 

Thanks all. I am really having a hard time at the moment I am scared too my eating is terrible and I am feeling really on edge. I honestly don't know what to do anymore I am not sure how safe I feel but at the same time I don't have any options for help I can't go to hospital and my psychs can't help so I really don't have anything that can help anymore. I am trying really really hard but I don't feel right and I want to cry and I just feel like I can't do this. I think I am safe for tonight I just feel really really really bad. 

hey @Eden1717

you’re allowed to cry, sometimes a good cry can really help Smiley Happy i can hear you feel like nothing can help you anymore, just curious do you find RO any help ? 

do you think maybe a distraction will be good tonight ? Heart

@litgym I honestly am not sure I find anything helpful anymore I have been distracting myself for months and it isn't working nothing is I was trying to be ok I was trying so freaking hard to ignore everything so that I wouldn't end up back at that shithole that disgusting and unlawful place that has ruined my life but I am so scared now that if someone finds out what is going on with me they will force me back there. I know I am not ok I know that but there is nothing anyone can do and everything anyone has done has only made it worse I am completely trapped and there is no way out. I feel really bad.