cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I am not sure what to do

I am really unsure about what to do I really dont feel good and i keep loosing it at tiny things like every time i even just drop something on the ground i burst into tears and have a panic attack and i cant deal with anything i had to pull over twice while driving because i kept crying and screaming cause i got lost and i am really not coping i am really jumpy and even just a car door shutting makes me literally leap off the ground. I am struggling not to cry during classes and i have a test i am too agitated to study for and i keep thinking that people are watching me or are going to come for me and i keep feeling like there are bugs crawling on me and i am so tense physically that my muscles ache and i cant sleep or take care of myself properly and i feel really lost. i am going away for Easter and i am worried about travelling but it shouldnt be that long i guess but i have to go most of the way alone and i dont want to freak out around strangers. I am really tired and i am not really managing things at all but i dont know what else i can do i am doing everything i can but it isnt anywhere near enough. every time i try and tell someone how much i am struggling i mess up and i dont think they really understand what i mean but i can never get the words right and i am not sure what to do i am trying my best but i am really tired and i dont know how to get through this.  

Re: I am not sure what to do

@Eden1717 I'm sorry that you're feeling like this.

Do you have any quick coping strategies that you are able to use when you need them?

@Tiny_leaf  none of them are working I have been trying everything i have access to but nothing is helping things just keep getting worse each day. 

hey @Eden1717 

I'm sorry you are experiencing these feelings. It's obvious that you're mental and physical health is declining. Can you guarantee that you are safe tonight?

hey @Eden1717

It sounds like you've been going through a really tough time at the moment, which I am really sorry to hear about. I know that while you may be feeling swamped by your emotions right now, you have made it through this sort of stress before. Maybe it could help to think about what has helped you get through these really tough patches in the past, and then try them again now?

It also sounds like you're experiencing some pretty rough symptoms at the moment. I would really strongly recommend that you go speak to a professional about these things, whether it's your doctor, or mental health professional, or someone else that you know could help. In terms of not being able to explain yourself, you have done a really incredible job of explaining yourself now, so maybe you could even show someone the post you've just made. 

Let us know how you go Heart

@Eden1717 that really sucks.

Maybe as well as seeing a professional like @Andrea-RO suggested, you could take a mental health day to give yourself some reset time?