cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I am of no value or use

Thanks @redhead

There's these people I call family but I feel like sometimes it so one sided, like I think they like me and I hope they do but they actually don't. Like I'm just kidding myself into thinking I have friends.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

That's okay @j95. You may have noticed this yourself, but when we are feeling physically unwell or exhausted, our mental health tends to take a nosedive. When this happens we tend to ruminate on all the negatives and have trouble seeing the bigger picture.

Have a sleep on the question I asked you and let us know if you think of anything or way we can help.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Yeah it's just everything piled up @stonepixie

So then, how can we start to clear this pile?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Hmm it's pretty big I actually don't know where to start and looking back to what I wrote today I think I'm just fucked and maybe it all can't be sorted out, lets deem me a lost cause.

Sorry, no can do! I don't believe that anyone is a lost cause. What is your number one priority? We can start from there and work our way down the list. Does that sound like a plan?

@j95 Echoing the words of @stonepixie, we care about you here. Even when you feel like you are of no value or use to either yourself or the people around you, it doesn't diminish how far you've come and the contributions you've made. 

It's definitely exhausting when those around you don't seem to be pulling their weight or not really putting in the effort to be there for you. And yup, the frustrations and the annoyance of it all can build up over time. 

You've said that you feel unloveable. What is love to you - from friends, family and us here? 

ok @stonepixie i guess its pretty basic but its a start... I just don't feel heard or listened to by most people in my life and that makes me think I'm not worth anything

@Myvo to me love is feeling and being accepted despite not being perfect, people supporting you through both the good and bad, having someone to talk to and feel listened to and helping you be the best person you can be,

Like you're doing for me now @j95.