cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I am of no value or use

And I appreciate it greatly. There are not enough words on this Earth to tell you how much I appreciate it. I just want you to know that dude.

A basic human need is a good place to start. What does being heard / listened to look like to you?

I ask you this because we all have our own expectations of what it is supposed to look like.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

it could be people showing interest in what I have to say, being understanding, showing that they care. vs being ignored, inputting very little to conversation, put downs
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Hey @j95 awsome responses and im glad we're able to work through some ideas/priorities on here. Can you think of a time where you have felt cared for and understood?

@Stealth_ninja not at this present moment no

Do you care to elaborate on 'inputting very little to conversation'?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@Stealth_ninja I feel cared for and understood when I talk to people similar to me.

@stonepixie I feel like I have so much to say sometimes and everybody is bored of me. Sometimes I get this vibe that people are sick of listening to me because they offer nothing to the conversation and seem disinterested.

Now I feel so stupid

What has got you feeling 'so stupid'?

We just want to help you explore where these emotions are coming from.

i feel like im being annoying cause i dont have the right answers to your questions, like im being no help to you at all 

There are no right or wrong answer's @j95. It is just what you think. We are the one's helping you, not the other way around.

Given everything you have told us thus far, what advice would you give to someone going through a similar situation?