cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am tired

I am sorry i havent been active on here lately I have been busy and idk i have a lot going on. I still dont have a psychologist and it has been nearly 8 months now I am tired and I am trying really hard to manage uni and everything but i have literally no support at all and idk why i am even posting on here maybe i just want to feel like i dont have to keep everything locked inside for a while but i am just really tired and no matter how hard i try to make things better i feel like nothing is ever enough. i dont even have the words to describe what i want to i am sorry i bother anyone here especially when i cant really offer much back right now. 

Re: I am tired

Hey @Eden1717 

I'm so sorry to hear you've been feeling this way Smiley Sad Trying to manage Uni work with other life stressors can be really challenging, I'm sure there are many people that can relate to this. You say you don't have any support, does your Uni have support services that you could access? Do you have any close family or friends that you could open up to? 

It sucks that you've been waiting so long for a psychologist, that must be so frustrating! Have you tried any online or telephone counselling in the meantime? 

You're definitely not bothering anyone, and you don't have to keep everything locked inside! We all experience some tough times every now and then, and we're all here for you Heart

I second the beautiful response by @happycat45 !

And you never ever have to feel like you're bothering anyone on here, this is what the forums are for. You don't have to go through this alone. We all just want to make sure you feel supported through this tough time Heart

@recharging_introvert @happycat45  thanks for replying. I cannot access the uni services and I have literally nobody i can talk to about this. I am too tired to write much today but I feel horrible and i am beyond fed up with everything i dont want to fight with this i am tired of fighting with this constantly nothing ever helps and everything hurts i have spent most of the last 3-4 days crying and i am just over it all. i want it to stop. 

Hi @Eden1717,

I'm so sorry to here about your difficulties in accessing uni services.  Certainly trying to balance uni and life stress can feel overwhelming at times.  Thus, it understandably sounds like you're going through a really difficult time.  I'm very happy you reached out on the forum; that's what we are here for Heart.

I just want to check-in to ensure you are safe?  Have you tried calling a phone counsellor? Services such Kids Helpline (you can use this up to the age of 25) on 1800 551 800 or Lifeline on 13 11 14 have free 24/7 phone counsellors who are trained to help when things are hard. 

@TOM-RO  please please please how many times do i have to beg for the people on this site to STOP suggesting i call a helpline you can dam well count on the fact that I have 1 already done this more than once and 2 that it never helps me and always makes things worse for me. so please for the love of whatever you believe in DON'T TELL ME TO CALL A HELPLINE doing this just makes me feel MORE HOPELESS 

also i am not feeling any better and i am even more tired and i am completely fed up and yes i am safe at the moment. 

Hey @Eden1717 

I'm sorry @TOM-RO's comment has upset you. I can see that you're feeling really frustrated, which is not what we want. The TOM-RO is a general account, often used by workers who have less experience on the forums, and therefore are less familiar with the users. Often, our first port of call when someone is feeling distressed is to refer them to helplines to talk through their issues. We are sorry the suggestion to call a helpline upset you and made you feel more hopeless. Heart That is the last thing we want. We are glad to hear you are safe though and hope you feel better soon Heart

hey @Eden1717
how are you going?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

@Maddy-RO @scared01  thank you for replying. I am not going ok at all and i am scared it is going to mess everything up i am trying my best to keep everything under control but it is very hard and i am very tired because of it. 

hey @Eden1717
im sorry to hear your not going to well. trying to be ok and trying to keep everything under control can be very overwhelming and tiring.
is there anything that usually helps even for short amounts of time for some reprieve?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**