Re: I can't cope

I'll call scbs I'm not going back.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Thank you @redhead I'm signing off now. Sending you lots of warmth and kindness! Take care and I hope you're able to speak to one of the counsellors at SCBS (1300 659 467) tonight.  Goodnight everyone. 

I fucking hate my stupid life.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

hey @redhead

Is everything ok? What's wrong? 

Everything is not OK @Mayaa99
I don't know where to start
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Did you get a chance to speak to SBCS? 

@redhead I see the last few days havent been the best for you, and I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through this. I cannot imagine that it's easy, but I have to commend you so so much - sending you the biggest, warmest hug. I know this cycle sucks so bad, but keep that chin up and crown on. We're always going to be here to support you through whatever you're going through <3 🙇

That's okay @redhead, you've been going through a lot. Feel free to take your time and process things.Smiley Happy

@Mayaa99 I gave up on scbs last night, I was on hold for a long time. And thanks.
@Asche it's so hard.

I ended up calling my case manager and going for a long walk. I'm exhausted, I didn't sleep again last night. I made a plan with my CM to get through tonight.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

@redhead Im glad you called your case manager though, well done for that. I hope that you can get some sleep in tonight!