Re: I can't cope

I'm hoping I can just sleep
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

i hope you able to sleep too @redhead maybe put on a movie and lay down in bed. 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @redhead congrats on going through and trying strategies to help. Hopefully you've been able to sleep. Smiley Happy

We reflected on the joys of 2019

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hope you're doing ok @redhead

Why is it always fucking like this.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead, that sounds pretty overwhelming. We are here if you want to chat about it. If not, is there another way that we can work together to help?

—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

Hi @T4ils I'm just frustrated that I'm triggered. A stupid fucking song sent me into a flashback. My ed is back. I want to cut. My friends keep trying to kill themselves. My life is so unstable. I'm sick of getting suicidal over nothing. I'm just over it all.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Sorry to hear that things are so tough right now @redhead. A flashback can be really powerful and painful experience. Please don't be so hard on yourself- you have been doing the best that you can with your recovery and healing. Sounds like things are really overwhelming and you mentioned wanting to cut- are you going to be safe tonight @redhead

Tbh I don't know @TOM-RO

I walked into hospital earlier, but after waiting an hour I just walked out. I don't want to go back there tonight.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

I'm glad you had the strength to walk there- I know it's not easy to take yourself to hospital. I think it's going to be really important to go back to the hospital (perhaps bring along some distractions) or give SCBS a call on 1300 659 467 for some professional support? Are you able to do either of these two things now @redhead