cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I can't

I'm sorry to hear what you're going through @redhead, and I understand that it must be hard for you. We're all here to help you Heartf95e9cd9c1827ff268c53f74869a3cbe--strong-love-be-strong-girl.jpg

@DruidChild @honky

Thanks. 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Fuck sake. I had a good day so why do I want to tear myself apart. I'm not particularly triggered if just have this overwhelming urge to do lots of damage to myself. I want to fucking die now, thanks.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead, it seems like you've been having a particularly tough time of it this week, has there been anything specific that brought on this sudden overwhelming feeling?

I'm worried about you talking about wanting to die, are you safe at the moment?

@Chessca_H nothing specifically brought this on, i just got back from a road trip with my dad and best mate, and somewhere in uploading my photos the urges just came on. part of it is probably coz its that time of the month and the fact im nearly due for my depot again.

and for now im safe, i dont know for how long for though
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead hormonal stuff messing with your mood is such a frustrating feeling, but I'm really glad that you're in a space where you can identify what the likely issue is.

Also very happy you're safe right now, what do you think would to help you keep safe for a bit longer? 

Idk
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

That's okay, what have you been up to at the moment that's been helpful?

I know you've put some great strategies in place in the past, maybe you could have a bit of a look at those?

I don't know what to do.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead sorry to hear you're having a tough night. Often things can change so quickly and one moment we are feeling okay and then the next minute our mood can drop- try not to judge yourself for having that experience- it's okay and it's really normal. It's hard too when it's that time of the month as it can really impact our mood. What kind of things do you usually do at night time @redhead? Smiley Happy