cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I can't

Yes @redhead, I definitely agree with @TOM-RO. We care about you Heart

I want to fucking go.
I just saw medical Dr who said they won't refer me to psych reg and have to wait for crisis team in the morning and I have to wait in the waiting room all night.
If they actually saw me earlier I could have seen crisis team tonight and not deal with this shit.

So fucking angry. Totally more suicidal rn
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Nothing is stopping me from walking out rn
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

I'm so sorry to hear you had that experience @redhead especially considering how brave you've been all day and how patient you've been waiting there for hours Smiley Sad you are right, it is your choice to leave but I do hope you stay. What time will the crisis team be there in the morning? Do you see yourself being able to stay at the hospital till then? 

They start at 9am.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Gosh that is such a long wait @redhead I feel for you so much. Do you see yourself being able to get through tonight safely? 

No.... I want out and I'm voluntary so I could just walk out and do what I'm planning
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead I get why you're frustrated- it's been a really really long wait and I'm sorry you were told you'd have to wait until 9am to speak to the mental health team. How about giving SCBS a call right now on 1300 659 467 to help you stay safe? @redhead it's time for me to log off. Just wanted to say I'm so impressed with how hard you've been working tonight- I know things didn't go as planned or as hoped and I'm sorry you had that experience. If you do hurt yourself please make sure you phone 000. Take care. 

Your not meant to call scbs from hospital 

Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

I'm so tired, I've been in this fucking waiting room 12hrs.
It would have been so much easier if I had just attempted then I wouldn't be worrying about this crap anymore. I hate my fucking life.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire