cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I can't

Still fucking waiting, I don't even know why I'm bothering with this shit, it's not as if it's going to change anything
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead I'm sorry that you're having a tough day. It sucks when you have to wait for so long. Is there anything you can do at the moment to distract yourself?

@redhead I know it must be so incredibly frustrating waiting. You're in a safe place though and I think it's amazing you chose to go there. Hopefully it won't be too long before you can see the crisis support team. Sometimes the systems in place can seem very slow Smiley Sad I'm not sure if you managed to get any kind of sleep last night? 

@N1ghtW1ng has a good suggestion about distractions, anything safe you can do in the meantime?

I'm playing with my physio putty and listening to music.
I got like no sleep. I'm so tired, but also so wound up and trigger so I'm also wide awake.

I finally saw crisis team, now I just got to wait a few more hours to see psych Dr to probably get admitted
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Just saw psych Dr, I'm getting admitted
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Glad you finally saw the psych Dr @redhead. Your patience and perseverance are amazing. Do you think you'll be able to get some sleep/rest?

Reading back through this thread and just wanted to say that you've done amazingly @redhead. Going to emergency, waiting there all night, distracting yourself, being honest with the staff and getting admitted - such a lot of tough things in one night. You're incredibly awesome Heart Heart Heart

I'm also furious for you about those wait times :/ Nobody should have to sit in a waiting room that long, especially when you're in crisis. 

I hope now that you're admitted you feel a bit safer and can maybe have a nap to replace some of that lost sleep. We're all here for you and are glad that you're safe Heart