cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I can't

I ended up needing medical attention last night. Theres not really anything I can do.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead, I am sorry to hear about last night. Are you in hospital or at home?

How are you today?

I'm home.

I'm struggling today tbh
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Part of me wants a repeat of last night. I relapsed so what's the point of trying anymore? @Bree-RO
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Glad you're home @redhead, sorry to hear that you're struggling. How are you at the moment, and what's something nice you can do for yourself? 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@letitigo im ok i guess.

well not really tbh. i dont know how to be ok right now. i was watching some stuff online and hopped on the forums to chill out. i guess thats the best i can do atm.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

That's pretty great i reckon @redhead let me know if you want me to hit some people up to play some games with youuuu Smiley Happy

I'm trying to be ok for the other members on here tonight... But tbh it's hard. I want to be ok. I want to help out. But I feel fake coz I can't keep myself together.

I'm so triggering by stuff my psychiatrist said today. And I just told him everything is great and that I'm fine. I'm not fine. No one cares about me. I should just leave
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead I see you've been supporting the entire crew tonight I definitely reckon now is a good time to give yourself some love and self care. Anything in particular you wanted to talk about?

@Bree-RO there's another thread I started today. And the infobus was triggering. I just can't deal with my bpd. I say I'm fine and I've recovered but I'm not. I should have died 42 days ago...
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire