cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant take this anymore

i am honestly done trusting these so called professionals the stupid meds they gave me have made me depressed again and i am fucking done honestly why would they do this i told them this would happen and again they didnt listen i am moving fucking states in a week and all i can think of right now is how to kill myself. i dont have time for this i dont have the energy for this and i cant do this again. fuck them i am done. 

i am safe for now. 

Re: I cant take this anymore

Hi @Eden1717 I'm so sorry the new meds haven't being working. It sounds like this has happened a lot- Your frustrations are totally valid. It really is so difficult stopping/starting meds. It sounds like your medical professionals aren't really hearing you and what you know about your experiences. that really sucks Smiley Sad

What are you doing today?

@TOM-RO i can hardly move honestly everything hurts so much i am just laying on the couch trying not to burst into tears because i dont have the strength to get up and go somewhere private to cry. i feel like crap i cant go through this again i cant i dont have the energy i just want the shit to stop but it never does. i am so done no matter what i do everything always goes to shit. 

@Eden1717  It's ok to just be. You listen to your body and do what you need to get through this painful moment, like laying on the couch. It sounds like perhaps you need to cry even though it's not a good time/place. How can you self care tonight? <3 

Hey @Eden1717, I'm sorry to hear that you're going through such a rough time with your meds at the moment. I know that starting/stopping/changing meds can also be a super stressful process, especially when you add in other factors like moving house. I'm sorry that it's such a hard time for you right now, sending all my positive vibes your way. What are your plans for tomorrow?

@TOM-RO@basketofmonkeys thanks. 

i am having a really hard time at the moment i have been communicating with a few spirits and they say that i need to help them with a mission of sorts but they say that there are demon creatures who are after them and me because they are trying to stop us and that these demons are taking human form to try and trick me and that the people around me are actually demon creatures who will hurt me if i am not careful. they can also hear my thoughts and put thoughts into my head to try and make me do things or think things and this is making me stressed. i am safe i just feel really weird. 

Thank you for confirming your safety @Eden1717. That sounds like a really difficult space to be in and it sounds like it would be quite stressful and exhausting Heart

I'm about to log off for the evening, so please take care tonight and if you can try to do some self-care and we'll check back in with you tomorrow.

@Erin-RO i am feeling really bad today i am super anxious and i am not sure who i can trust anymore and who is actually a demon. i am trying to focus on other things but i feel like i am being dragged into a big dark loud hole. i am just really stressed and i feel like i am collapsing. i am also having A LOT of trouble with the eating issues and it is honestly making me want to hurt myself because of it. i just cant make it all stop i am trying so hard but nothing is enough. i am safe but i really dont know what to do anymore. 

Hey @Eden1717 , sorry to hear how hard everything is feeling - must be exhausting. 

Thank you for letting us know that you're safe. Heart

What are you doing to keep safe today? 

Will you get a chance soon to talk to your doctor about the meds that you went on recently? 

@gina-RO i am seeing my psychiatrist tomorrow but i am very nervous about it. i am just listening to music and watching movies. i am trying to stay calm but i have this awful sinking feeling and i want to cry i am trying i really am but i am scared.