cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I cant take this anymore

Hi @Eden1717 I've had a bit of a read and it sounds like you're really struggling with your health right now *hug*

It's normal to feel nervous about seeing the psychiatrist. Is there anything you can do to help you cope before, during and after the appointment?
Eg I like to play games on my phone beforehand and after I usually take some time for me to process the session.

Do you feel comfortable telling your psychiatrist what you have mentioned here?

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee I am not sure if i can tell him i am scared because if i do he and he says he isnt a demon then i wont believe him and i will think he is lying to me because is actually is a demon and wants to trick me and hurt me but if he says he is then i will be even more scared because if he is telling me straight up then it means he will hurt me soon because they dont care about pretending anymore. i dont know what to do 

@Eden1717 that sounds really scary!
I'm not sure what I can say to help right now Heart

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee its ok i dont even know if there is anything to say anymore...

I have to go to my appointment soon i am really scared i am trying not to freak out but idk what will happen when i get there. 

Hey there @Eden1717,

It's okay to be scared about your appointment. It's hard to know what will happen at an appointment until we get there, and that unknown can be scary. Is there anything you can do beforehand to help with these feelings? Such as listen to music or journal?
I can see from your posts that you are trying and that is amazing. You can do this, we believe in you Smiley Happy

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

Hey @Eden1717, feel free to touch base with us about how your appointment went, we'd love to hear from you Smiley Happy

@basketofmonkeys @Jay-RO i went i was very scared he wants to see me again tomorrow morning. i told him some of the stuff but not everything and i told him i thought he might not be himself and he didnt say anything just kept asking me questions and then he said he was going to call one of his senior psychiatrists to ask about medications because he doesnt know what else to try. but now i am scared he is telling one of the other demons and now they are going to hurt me i am really scared i shouldnt have told him anything i want to cry he said if things got more intense that i should tell someone but i am scared he just said that so the other demons can watch me and catch me and get me. it is hard to explain. i feel really bad i am trying to listen to music but i feel super agitated. 

Hey @Eden1717 thank you for updating us on how it went Smiley Happy Well done for going and telling him some things! Even though it wasn't everything, it's still something. I'm so proud of you Smiley Happy

Who are some people you can tell if things are too intense? I'm sorry that things are so tough for you right now, you've done so well today. Listening to music sounds like a great idea, is there anything else you can do as well to help distract from the thoughts?

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

@Jay-RO i am not sure who i could contact i am too scared to contact anyone. i am going to try and watch some netflix soon but i will see how it goes. i am really agitated i had to go out and while i was out the spirits said i had to get away because the demons were coming after me and that they were going to hurt me. i really dont know what to do i am trying so hard to ignore all of them but i am scared and it is really intense and i dont know who i can trust.