cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I cant take this anymore

Hey there @Eden1717,

It's okay to not know who you can contact, and to be scared. I'm sorry that things are intense right now. I can tell you are trying hard to ignore them and that is amazing. Watching Netflix sounds like a great idea, hopefully it helps. Do you know what you'd like to watch?

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

@Jay-RO i am not sure yet i am stressed and really anxious and i am finding it hard to ignore everything and i am really scared about tomorrow i dont know. maybe i will try and see if i can take a nap but also idk if i am to stressed to sleep. 

Hi @Eden1717 sorry to hear you're feeling stressed and anxious. A nap sounds like a good idea. We're here for you if you need Heart

@Lan-RO i still feel really bad and i am not sure what to do i tried having a nap but it didnt work and i just ended up having 15 minutes straight of sleep paralysis which has now made me more exhausted than before i went to sleep only now i am too scared to sleep again. i want to cry and i feel really agitated at the same time and i am still scared of everyone and the things in my head are really hard to deal with and i want to scream and everything is too much and i am trying so hard. and i need to focus on packing and ugh there is too much to do. even little things though are still really upsetting me and i keep snapping at everyone. and i saw my psychiatrist and i tried to tell him some stuff but i dont think he understands how intense things are. i just have to recenter i dont have any other options i need to focus and get stuff done the only thing helping a little is my pets but i wont have them when i move and it is making me sad and stressed. i dont know what to do anymore. 

hey @Eden1717 - that sounds really awful. Sleep paralysis can be so scary, so its understandable that you're worried about going back to sleep. 

You have so much perseverance, and strength to keep on keeping on, even with all that you're going through. 

I like your approach of thinking about the fact that you don't have options other than to keep going and get stuff done. Glad that your pets are helping.

While you still have time with your pets before you move, perhaps you can take lots of photos of them that you can look at when you're away from them? 

Well I have moved I am now very very far from home in a city where I know literally nobody and keep getting lost when trying to find things. Thank god for google maps. I saw a GP who was nice but I am super stressed and although I like building I am living in and the place is nice and all  I just feel really unsettled I keep going from feeling like I am invincible and can conquer the world to feeling like I am about to cry in about 5 minute cycles. It is exhausting and confusing and I just feel so weird and not right and I am trying to just do relaxing things but I feel really weird and idk what to do. I am trying really hard to make this work and I do want to study but I just keep wondering if I should have done this. Idk I am trying I don’t know anymore and I am really struggling with the eating issues a lot and idk what to do. I don’t feel right I am safe just really uneasy. 

This sounds like it must be really unsettling and disturbing for you. It's as though you're doing everything in your power to look after yourself and stay as stable as you can but it's still a big adjustment. How do you feel overall about your decision to move etc etc?

@TOM-RO I mean over all I think moving was the right decision in the sense that I didn’t have options where I was and I couldn’t do the only course I wanted to do so I had to move and I mean I can go back after I finish uni so it is only like 3 years but I just feel so weird I think the hardest thing is not having my pets because they literally keep me alive 90% of the time. Idk I just feel weird and I am trying I really want this to work it has to work. This is my last chance. I just feel so on edge. And I am still scared that people aren’t real people but I can’t tell anyone because I am scared of what they will do if they find out. And the whispering stuff keeps happening and I am having so much trouble with food and I keep feeling like I need to self harm just don’t know what to do I have no one I can talk to about this and everyone thinks I am ok. I am just I feel like I am going to explode and I keep shaking and I don’t know how to make it stop I can’t take this screaming inside me. I really don’t feel right I am even too scared to cry. It is hard to explain. I just don’t trust anyone and I feel like something is watching me and like something is inside me trying to kill me from the inside. I keep trying to sleep it off but it isn’t working nothing is working. I am safe just really agitated. 

@Eden1717 Change can be hard...and moving is one huge change! You have so much going on, it can be really overwhelming when you try and focus on everything. Maybe for this evening you could focus on some self-care? Is there something you think could be helpful? 

@TOM-RO I have been doing self care all day. I cleaned up, did my washing, wrote in my journal, watched netflix, listened to music, went for a walk, tried to do some drawing, called a friend, had a nap, tried to do some reading. I honestly don’t know what to do anymore. None of that is making anything any easier. I feel too agitated and scared and it won’t go away I know change is hard but I honestly don’t think it is just the change that is causing this. Idk what to do. Oh well I guess today is just going to be a shit day.