cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I don't care about school anymore.

Also, if you are not feeling up to chatting on the phone, you can chat to Lifeline online as well at the link in my above message.

Hey @George101, I'm so sorry to hear that this has been happening to you recently. Fighting with friends really sucks and it can make you feel awful if it turns into bullying.

No one should have to be feeling the way you are, and as bad as you are feeling right now, remember that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Your last post has me really worried, so could you please let us know if you're safe right now? If you're not feeling safe, could you please contact the Suicide Callback Service, or lifeline or 000 as @juliet suggested? These services offer amazing support and are there to help people when they need it.

Please let us know how you're doing. We care about you and want to make sure you're ok.

Hey @George101 how're you doing today? Want to talk? We're here for you! 

I'm okay. I keep thinking about what everyone has ever told me and I think all the options I can think of a just a easy way out. Every allways says that the hard way is better and I think giving up just isnt a option. I think That the only hard and right option is to stick it out. I mean its not like this is stil going to be a problom in a month much less a year and I recken I can make it though.

Highlighted

Hey @George101, I'm sorry to hear how difficult school has been for you recently, but that fact that you think you can make it through is wonderful and a really great first step! Of course, making it doesn't mean you have to do it alone - you can look to headspace for support, or get in touch with the school counsellor if you want someone to talk to face-to-face, or perhaps talk to your parents or a trusted friend. Plus, you can always come back here to chat with us, we'll be here to listen and help you out however we can Smiley Happy

Hey @George101

I just wanted to check in and see how things are going for you. Did you end up checking out headspace?

We are here for you

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Hey another update after a very long and tedius text conbversation I made up with the person who asked me to sit with them. She left me some really long voice mail about forviging her and stuff and it was awesome for like 24 hours but I was sick for a couple of days and the next day she texted me and "broke up" our friendship again. I didn't do anything at all. Someone else in the group is being nice to me and they said that nothing happend that day but I got no idea what happened. I caught myself planning how I would trick them that I got pulled ot of another school and got photos and everything to prove it. I feel like I'm planing to fake my own death. Its hollidays now so I don't really have to worry about it.

I'm so sorry to hear about the issues with your friendship group @George101. It's really not cool to offer friendship and withdraw it again so quickly with no explanation. To be honest, that person sounds like a bit of a jerk so maybe you're better off without their friendship.

At least you're on holidays now and don't have to worry about finding people to sit with again until next year. Perhaps over the summer you can reach out to the girl who is being nice to you and hang out with them one-on-one?

I'm not really sure what you mean by faking your own death though? Are you planning to leave the school?

I'm not leaving the school but I told them I am I guess I wanted to guilt them into thinking that it was their fault.I was planning how I would trick them that I went to another school and them got pulled out. I was planning everything to prove it. I don't know if I should go throw with the plan or tell the truth and I feel like I'm planning to fake my death.

Hey @George101

I'm sorry to hear that things at school still aren't going that well. It can be hard to find where you belong and fit in at school because everyone is so different. Sometimes it can be easier to lie or pretend we're someone else to fit in but in the long run it can sometimes create a lot of stress because you have to make up fool-proof lies. 

You seem like a very caring, warm and good friend, I'm not sure why that friend retracted her friendship like that but sometimes lying can just make the problem worse. If you tell the truth and be true to who you are then no matter what happens you know that you did nothing wrong - you were honest! Honesty is a valuable thing and honesty allows us to develop genuine and lasting relationships with people. 

It doesn't matter who the person is, if you have to guilt someone into being friends with you or lie to make them like you then they aren't going to provide you with the support, love and care that a true friend would. You are a great person @George101 you deserve to have fulfilling friendships. It seems like that idea of lying is making you feel very guilty, I think if you were honest it would help relieve some of that weight and allow you to be happier. It's great you have the holidays away from the school environment, next year will be a fresh start!! 

What do you have planned for the holidays?