cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't feel real and I am kind of scared (Possible tw)

I am sorry for making another thread. I am really anxious at the moment because I really don't feel real and nothing around me does either and I feel like I am in a dream and I am scared because there are these shadow creatures following me around and they have been for a while but they are getting worse and i am scared the shadow creatures are possessing people around me and one of them is trying to get into my head and they want me to go to their world with them but I don't want to go because they live somewhere bad but I am scared they are going to take me there in my sleep and I don't know what to do. Everything around me is weird things look weird and objects keep moving when they shouldn't and are alive and when people speak it sounds weird and I feel all swirly and uncomfortable and I am scared that I will get hurt again if I tell anyone but I am not sure what to do. I am trying to just listen to music and maybe watch tv but it is hard to focus on. I am not sure what else to do right now but I am really stressed. 

Re: I don't feel real and I am kind of scared (Possible tw)

Hey @Eden1717, no need to apologise for making another thread. I'm really glad you're seeking support from us. Heart This sounds so stressful to have these experiences, and I'm really sorry this is happening to you. I'm sending you lots and lots of hugs right now.

I'm really glad you are doing self care, that's awesome! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. Heart

Hi @Eden1717 thanks for sharing, you are always welcome to post a thread. I just wanted to confirm if you are able to keep safe? It sounds like there's a lot going on right now and a scary experience for you. It's good that you are listening to music and watching tv and trying to focus on that. Would it help to put a movie on? We're here for you Heart

@mrmusic I am not sure I don't know if I should try and tell someone about this cause I am so scared I might end up in hospital or something like that but I am also feeling really really bad and I don't know what to do because the self care stuff isn't really working so i am not sure what else I should do...? Idk can anyone thing of things other that self care or distractions that might be helpful because I can't think right now? 

@Lan-RO I am safe for now I think it is a family members birthday tomorrow so I am trying to be ok for that. If they are even my family at all. I am trying I think I am safe. 

@Eden1717  Thank you for letting us know that you're safe. I'm so proud of you for trying, even though things are so hard. Heart I think that trying to be okay for your family member's birthday tomorrow is a really good goal!

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717, great to hear that you can keep safe. I think telling someone about this would be a good idea so that you can get the support you need. Getting extra support sounds really important if your self-care is not working at the moment. Do you think that is something you could do? Do you need to go to the hospital right now? You could try distracting yourself by playing games, watching TV, reading a book or even having an early night tonight.

@mrmusic thanks.

@Lan-RO I am not sure who I could even tell at the moment if I was going to..... I don't really have many options and I have to stay out of hospital because I can't be there on my family members birthday but also because the hospital is abusive and will hurt me. I think maybe I will try having a shower soon ish and going to bed early and see if I can sleep I am not sure I just need to make it through tomorrow. 

@Eden1717 i'm so sorry things are so painful and scary for you right now Smiley Sad i understand that you want to be there for your family tomorrow and that the idea of going to hospital is really scary for you, i can't imagine how you must be feeling at the moment Smiley Sad what were your thoughts on speaking with someone after tomorrow, so you could still be there for the birthday? would you feel comfortable maybe talking to a family member?
i can see how hard you're working to distract yourself, and i really admire the courage you've shown in reaching out tonight <3
Here for you xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a Slow-Mo Getting Real chat on Family Changes during the week running from the 7-11th of October! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

Hi @Eden1717 that's completely understandable and I'm sorry to hear of your experience with the hospital, that sounds awful. Having a shower and going to bed early sounds like a good way to look after yourself tonight. We're here for you Heart