cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: I don't feel real and I am kind of scared

@Eden1717 that does sound quite scary, and I can imagine quite hard to explain. I think you've done a great job explaining it to us in that post Smiley Happy 

Maybe you could show your psychiatrist this post? or read it out? It sounds like something that would be helpful for him to know, so that he can try to help you in the best way. 

Heart

@gina-RO I am feeling less scared at the moment but I feel a bit um magical well more than a bit actually I feel really really pressured and like I have so many ideas and I ha e so many plans and I have got big big plans and everything feels so intense and I haven’t slept much at all but I am not tired and I still think there are people out to get me but I feel kind of invincible and everything is just really intense but kind of good. Idk how to explain it. But things are getting more intense. 

Hey @Eden1717, it seems like things are really moving fast for you at the moment. I am glad to hear that things are less scary now. Are these plans and ideas going to impact your safety in anyway? How do you usually cope with these experiences where things are really intense? You described things as being kind of good, what are the positives about what you are experiencing right now? Heart
Highlighted

@Taylor-RO hmmm i am not sure about the safety thing i mean i cant for-see it having a negative impact on my safety but that being said the last time i felt like this other people thought i was kind of unsafe but like i still think they were wrong. i mean i have been spending too much money but like that could be worse i guess. i mean no i dont think it will affect my safety. anyway i mean it is mostly just hard to keep up with everything i want to do. like i have 3 drawings i want to do also about 3 paintings and one to finish and i also there is a poem i want to write down and also some song lyrics and there are like 3 instruments i want to start learning and also i want to do some more story writing and there is all this music i want to listen to and then there are the big things oh and some languages i want to keep learning there are 5 of those and the big things are more big world things like i have all the ideas to help with global warming and also other huge things that i at least need to write down then i also have a bunch of uni things to sort out and oh yeah so like there is all this magical stuff that keeps happening and i want to travel and see things and be in nature and everything feels so vibrant and connected. it is hard to explain. anyway i am fine. 

I'm glad you are safe @Eden1717
ooo those things pine super interesting! What languages are you wanting to learn? I'm so glad your feeling alright Smiley Happy Where do you want to travel? xx

Wow, all those ideas sound like a lot to think about at once, and potentially overwhelming. Also, I noticed that you posted at 1am @Eden1717, how did you sleep last night?

Hope you're okay!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@annabethxchase i am learning mainly 3 languages they are all asian languages and i want to travel to heaps of places haha. 

@letitgo i didnt get to sleep until 6am lolololol i mean i slept for a few hours so it was ok i am fine just very busy i think i am going to do some art today oh but i also have to go shopping so much to do oh well it is fine 

That's awesome @Eden1717 Smiley Happy