cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I don't feel real

I need to know how to delete my acoount ASAP or I'm going to hurt myself soon

Hey @loves netball oh bummer - That's hard you're feeling so low. Are you able to keep yourself safe for a bit? I was thinking of doing a new thousand positives thread tonight Smiley Happy Let me know when you can.

@Bree-RO I am feeling worse. My own light is fading because I see no positives... I also have no idea what's expected of me this weekend. Probably just sneak out of the house soon and do x.. I'm trying to leave here so I stop being a pain to everyone but I don't know what to do with myself and keep coming back.

@loves netball I need your permission obvs - but would you be keen for me to start a 1000's positive thread for you? Might help a little reframe some of these views about yourself Smiley Happy  Also regarding the weekend, why don't I email later tonight and we will work it out (if you haven't already with @Ben-RO)

I see a difference, @Ngaio-RO is slightly more obsessed with my baking... Sorry @Bree-RO, you're just as awesome though

@Ngaio-RO haha so true.

Highlighted

SH or call kids helpline???

I gave in and SH, am too scared to call KHL

@loves netball how is the injury are you okay? What about SCBS? Just checked and looks quiet on the lines there.