cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I don't feel real

What if we focus on your concerns first @loves netball

I really want you to feel like it's being resolved properly.

I want to destroy big ted because he doesn't keep me safe. I want to die okay. I don't want to talk anymore. And okay I'll log off

Just all the shit everyone has told me is going around in my head at full speed and no one, absolutelty NO ONE will tell me it's not true. Maybe that means the whole of RO agrees

@Ngaio-RO it will never be resolved properly 

RO thinks that you're a good person and that you give AMAZING support and deserve to live and be safe @loves netball Heart

I'm very willing to tell you that anything anyone has told you that makes you feel bad about yourself is absolutely NOT true. @loves netball

I see such amazing support you offer others and so much warmth and care returned to you, it seems that RO agrees how valuable you are.

We just need you to agree now.

What about the times I've been abused on here...

That's what I want to address @loves netball No matter what you decide about RO, it's really important to all of us that you know we addressed your issue the same way we do all other concerns like that.

Have you started a conversation with @Ben-RO about it? Or can I help you start one?

It kind of has been addressed @Ngaio-RO. I think it's kind of too late though, the damaged has already been done.

I called SCBS again just now, so I've calmed down a little.. they really want me to stop coming on here.

It also seems that I generally get treated differently to everyone else; like I've always been different and don't fit it Smiley Sad

hey @loves netball so glad that you called SCBS and have calmed down a bit now. If you enjoy coming on here and find it helpful, by all means, stay. You are wanted and welcome always! Heart

// Spiral outward, keep going. //