cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I don't feel real

So glad that you're trying strategies @loves netball. What strategies have you been trying? I'm more than happy to talk all this through with you if you'd like.

I value you very much Heart

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@letitgo

-hug big ted

-run

-shower etc

-some of my puzzle

-gym

-have called SCBS twice throughout the day because I SH and really want to find a more unsafe way Smiley Sad

Heyy @loves netball, it sounds like yesterday was pretty tough for you Smiley Sad How are you feeling this morning? Sending lots of hugs xxxx

How are you feeling today @loves netball?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Your not alone, I feel unreal sometimes. I'm 27 and I've dealt with it my whole life. It's super scary but I don't have any great ways of dealing with it. I just want you to know I find myself there also. Hang in there

I hope that your weekend has been okay @loves netball, I've been thinking of you. You've got so many awesome strategies listed, well done Smiley Happy Heart

how are you? i hope you are going ok. 

It looks like everyone did forget about me / don't care about me. To answer everyones questions, last weekend was horrible but things are a lot worse than last week. Appetite gone, SH increased and 2-3 near attempts, dealing with the police twice; having a police officer telling me I'm an attention seeker who should get a boyfriend so I'm not lonely. I want big ted. Oh wait I need to get of the house because I didn't get out of bed till 3pm today. At least my case manager is on my side in all of this.

i am sorry you are feeling bad still is there anything we can do to help?