cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I don't feel real

I made it worse @Bree-RO. I don't feel like SCBS because I never know who I'm gonna get. Yesterday when I requested a female, the person who called me back was like the only female counsellor I refuse to speak to - so I had to hang up. 

But it's not your problem because it's beyond RO, so I should not have said anything sorry

@loves netball unsure if this helps, but think there's a few females in there tonight. Also it's good to push through those experiences, it's not always a smooth ride I know - but I do think it's worth it to perservere.

@Bree-RO I called KHL and sorted out some stuff. I need to stop calling SCBS so much. I also need to go clean myself up. I got told I have to tell my case manager what I'm doing and how bad things are with not feeling real etc

ps can I change that thread into all my negatives and everything I do wrong, I could list 20 right now Smiley Sad

Hey @loves netball you'll have an inbox from me in about ten minutes Smiley Happy

will I? I might go back to SH @Bree-RO; I feel pretty worthless

loves netball is a stupid little attention seeking girl, who always plays the victim. She deserves to go die in a hole because she's worthless. But instead she'll probably keep hugging big ted so everyone can laugh at her

@loves netball Are you around over the weekend? You're NOT stupid or attention seeking and you're not worthless. You are a wonderful, kind person who is just struggling a lot right now. I think hugging big ted is a great strategy! Btw I have a dinosaur, bunny, AND teddy who all sleep in bed with me Smiley Happy

Please stay safe. You are very loved and cared for here. I was wondering if your TIP skill might help with the feeling of unreality? 

Heart Heart Heart

Which mod let me in? I thought @Bree-RO had banned me? This isn't good because things are still really bad, if not worse, fuck

@loves netball can you keep an eye on your email please - cheers Smiley Happy