cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I don't feel right...

I don't feel like I'm a part of this world. I don't feel like I'm me  Nothing seems real. It's like I'm watching the world from a satellite. 

And

Am I just a robot or a simulation, is someone controlling me.

I'm scared. 

I'm restless and can't think. Is anything real. Is what I'm seeing an illusion or there. 

Or maybe I'm just psychotic and can't cope with a daily life. 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Re: I don't feel right...

I'm sorry to hear this @redhead. It sounds like things are feeling a bit detached and pretty confusing at the moment. Do you feel that you can stay safe tonight? And follow your safety plan? Heart

@Erin-RO I'm safe.
I've following my safety plan, but it was making things worse. I'm sorry if I'm outside of guidelines
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Thanks for letting me know you're safe @redhead. I really appreciate it. If following your plan is making things feel worse, I would really encourage you to contact your crisis supports, as they might be able to offer you some alternative and specific suggestions  Heart

Do you feel you can do that if you need?

@Erin-RO I rang lifeline but I don't think they understood.
I might just go to bed.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Even though you're not sure that they understood, it was really good that you called them in the first place @redhead and perhaps after some sleep things may feel a little clearer and calmer for you. Take care tonight Heart

hey! @redhead

Last night sounded really tough, are you feeling any better today?

i dont experience psychosis but i do dissociate and what you described such as 'not feeling like me' or 'part of this world' thats kinda how i get when im really stressed or something has triggerred me and my brain just cant seem to cope with it.
do you think the stress/ors or maybe a trigger has set these emotions off at all?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because your WORTH it!**

Hi @redhead, hope your day was ok today. last night sounded like a bit of a struggle for you. i hope you're ok and that you are safe and warm. following up on what @scared01 was saying, try to relax or calm yourself. would it make you feel a little better if you tried to figure out a certain trigger that is causing this feeling? 

I would suggest a few calming methods. 

1. Chocolate (my personal favourite!)

2. a hug Smiley Happy

3. a warm fuzzy blanket, a light hearted movie, and some chocolate. 

4. a meditation/relaxation time at night. (there are plenty of apps and videos for this sort of thing. my personal favourite is headspace. you choose how long you meditate for and you just relax and let go. it's so useful and really helpful for anytime of the day. all you need is 5-10 minutes Smiley Happy

5. Have you ever tried ASMR? I've mentioned this to others many times before and as far as i know it works! start with asmr darling, she's a very fun light hearted girl, you can also go seaerch further for more tingles! there are roleplays, trigger videos and loads more!

let us know how you're going.

keeping you in my thoughts and prayers,

sending hugs,

blobby