cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don’t know what to do anymore

Been battling with anxiety and depression for a few years, it’s never been this bad or for this long. I don’t know what to do I’m sick of suffering.

Highlighted

Re: I don’t know what to do anymore

Hi @Sailer101001 and welcome back to ReachOut. 

We can see that this has been your first post in a while, thank you for reaching out to us and letting us know how you are going Heart

I'm really sorry to hear how hard things have been the last few years. It can be really tough to battle anxiety and depression, I'm hearing that at the moment things are feeling painful. Do you want to tell us a little bit more about what is happening in your life? Do you have any important people in your life who are supporting you at the moment?

We are here for you whenever you need to chat Heart

Check out our community activities calendar for July 2019 here

hello and welcome @sailor1001
i dont have much to what @Jess1-RO has already said but here for you whenever you need to talk.

what did you do previously to help with your mental health? do you have supports currently or would you consider asking for some help from your gp, psychologist or other professionals
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

i struggle with anxiety and it does get worse before it gets better. but slowly you think of ways to help you and not anyone else because the more you think of yourself the more you trust within and the more you feel okay.