cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I don't know what to do with myself

@Stealth_ninja I spoke to my psychologist about it this week. She's telling me to not take it too personally, because I'm not like that and I'm getting better. I guess sometimes it takes a while to find a psychiatrist who would suit your mentality.

Hey @Creativegirl12 - it absolutely does take a while to find a psychiatrist who suits your mentality. You do need to 'click' to get the most out of it (sounds like that psych was exactly what you DID NOT need!!).

You are bouncing back and keeping on your path to help - be proud of yourself for that... We are...

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Hi I'm going to give you some pretty good advice please see a psychologist and engage in regular exercise even when you feel like crap.As an adult with life experience I'm going to be honest life for ninety percent of people can get pretty shitty but through meditation and perspective you can turn thing towards a positive. Also find an art form and avoid people that pity you, throw negatives at you, or place you at a lower value cheers.