cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't know why I do theese things

Recently I've been feeling like I can't do anything right. I want to try and help with anything but I just get in the way and end up screwing things up to where they're even worse than before. 

This isn't even the worst of it. Lately I haven't felt anything. I just feel empty. Before I used to feel at least some small form of emotion, wether it be happiness anger, ect. Now every since my dog passed I can't even feel that. 

I can't seem to get motivated to do anything. Homework, games, club meetings, or getting out of bed are just so difficult.

Re: I don't know why I do theese things

Hi @Hydra542, I'm sorry to hear that you've been feeling this way and I thank you for your bravery in sharing your story. 

I'm just going to tag some other members as I don't believe you'd be alone in feeling this way and I wonder if others might have some support or strategies to share with you  @FootyFan26 @roseisnotaplant @j95 @trashconverters

- Erin-RO

Thank you so much @TOM-RO. That means a lot to me.

Highlighted

@hyrdra542
Hey im sorry to hear that you're feeling that way. I've been down that way before and it's not nice. Is there something that happened that might have made you feel this way? If there's something I can offer, its that this and what happens around isnt always your fault. Your intention is right and stand by that, we all make mistakes and sometimes, its not a mistake but someone else's perspective and thats ok too. Please dont feel like your making anything worse, there are alot of people around you that Im sure love and enjoy your company and help regardless. <3

Getting up int the morning has something I've found really hard of late too.

What's been working if I have had enough sleep (not for the past week) is using an app called Alarmy. It gives you things you have to do to turn your alarm off - take a picture, do a maths problem, or shake it a certain number of times. You can choose any of these options and customise them.

I also make my alarm a song I like, and I don't endeavour to turn it off until it's ended. I change what song it'll be every evening.

Hey @Hydra542, I just wanted to check in and see how you were travelling today? Have you found any of this info helpful at all or is there anything you’re interested in trying?