cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I feel alone

Hi @fudgeeater, I just thought I would jump in and see how you have been going these last few days? And whether you have been able to find someone you are able to confide in?

Remember that it does not have to be with someone who knows you, but it can be through a service such as the one that @SmileMonkey has suggested or even going back to a psychologist Smiley Happy

-------------------------
“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.” - Tyrion Lannister, A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin

I had a bad day today but other than that I have been doing okay. I think I'll go seek out help from a psychologist again..

Hey @fudgeeater how are you doing today?

@fudgeeater I can't even begin to tell you how I admire you. The fact that you pushed through that despite everything! I get depressed and anxious/stressed often and am easily and it will often come totally randomly. I hate it and can totally understand your annoyance at being told you're fine by a psychologist only to get the feelings return. I have had a similar thing. I just thought I would tell you, I have gone through only half of what you have and am amazed at how strong you are. You are amazing and don't let anyone else drag you down. Hope you're doing okay!

Hey @fudgeeater! I imagine that was a stressful relationship to be in and I imagine what you are going through now is tough day to day. As a person who has been in an abusive relationship, I applaude you for allowing yourself to be stronger and leave. It's tough. Talking to a psychologist and several friends is also really helpful as they can help with dealing with bad memories and stressful events. So glad to see you're considering or have already been to see a psychologist Smiley Very Happy

It's a slow process, but it's so rewarding to enjoy everything again. Definitely check in with us in the forum when you can Smiley Very Happy

Thank you!! That means the world to me to hear that ❤️

And yes I'm doing okay, I've started seeing a psychologist again. I've only had 1 session but I feel good that I was brave enough to go back

That's so great @fudgeeater that you have gone back to seeing your psychologist! It's so amazing and brave that you have taken this step.
So glad to hear you are doing okay. I'll check in with you soon.