cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I feel lonely and frustrated

@mspaceK sorry about how long it took me to get back here. Everything's been a little chaotic recently... But I finally got a doctor to address an issue first go today, I could barely believe what I was hearing..!

I'm glad that you've been eating, and well done for making progress!

Anxiety sucks... sometimes for me it helps to move into the safest feeling place I can find (usually under a blanket and/ or blanket fort), and focus on my breathing when I need to.

I also try to make myself as physically comfortable as possible, because at least I'm not also worrying about being cold or something at the same time. 

At the moment I'm just trying to sort out endless chaos that lives in my phone and computer so that I can actually find it all when I need it. 

@Tiny_leaf That's okay. My chest hurts tonight. I have no idea why I am feeling like this. Smiley Sad 

I keep feeling worse and worse. 

Smiley Sad

@mspaceK ouch...

Is chest pain a thing that happens for you when you're anxious?

Yeah @Tiny_leaf . When my anxiety is really bad it's constant and I've had it since early this afternoon. Smiley Sad I've just been playing games to try and distract myself but it's not really working. If anything the games are actually irritating me. I think I'll have a shower and see how I feel after that. My boyfriend should be home soon and hopefully that will help ease this anxiety. I don't even know what I'm specifically anxious about. But everything feels so overwhelming. 

Highlighted

@mspaceK it's awful when that happens...

I hope the shower helps though!

I do feel a bit more refreshed since the shower @Tiny_leaf . I'm going to head off to bed very soon. I'll say goodnight now!

Have a good night and thanks for talking to me. 

@mspaceK no problem, and good night. I'm glad that the shower helped!

I had a tough conversation with my boyfriend about this whole situation i'm dealing with at home @Tiny_leaf . Cause he is angry about it because I am so unhappy and this has been going on for a long time. He reckons I am talking about it but not doing much about it to change the situation. He doesn't mean that "i haven't tried or I haven't done what I can." He just means that I have asked my housemate to clean up and i've put up with things but I do have choices, aka, move out. It's clearly not working out. I have to be more upfront with my housemate and ask her to clean up her stuff and keep the 'community' areas clean, and if she doesn't do it then I have to move out. I'm going to give it a month. 1 more month. Every day I'm going to ask different things to get tidied and keep asking until they are at a decent standard. And if she cannot uphold it, then i'm moving out. I'm going to start saving for bond money and keep working as much as I can. 

This whole thing really sucks. Smiley Sad 

@mspaceK that sounds really hard... I'm glad you've got a bit of a plan now though.

I've heard moving can be fairly stressful, it sucks that you're in a position where you're being pushed towards it before you're ready..

Do you have supports who're able to help you out with that if nothing improves by the end of the month?