cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: I feel stuped

Hey @Daniel ward it sounds like living where you are now has really helped you, and that's great to hear!

Putting yourself down can lead to some not nice feelings, huh? Do you think you could try to remind yourself of how far you've come, and be a bit more gentle with yourself? It's not easy, but I promise it'll make a world of difference to how you feel - about yourself and about life in general.

Hope joining the scouts is enjoyable for you!

Sure, happy to open up the discussion. I'm 23 and I love reading and watching TV shows. Also, feel free to have a look through and join in other forum threads. They're a great way of getting to know other members, and we discuss all kinds of things!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

Evening once again @danielward

Lovely to hear your considering scouts.
I read that you used to have a journal. Well, if you delete social media you could focus on a online journal. I've done it previously and like you I wasn't that consistent, but it still helped.
Also, you asked for commenters age and interests. I'm 15 and I do boxing, kung fu, grappling, about 7 martial arts all up. I do swimming and, by the name, I adore sharks. I read and draw, paint, sketch.ext. I would really recommend boxing though. In fact I recommend all martial arts. They all build up confidence, strength and flexibility. And if you enjoy martial arts, you could go on to do dancing, weightlifting or even skydiving. If you trying to find yourself, joining a boxing or kickboxing team could really help. And, considering I have no friends, having your afternoons jam packed with activities you enjoy will make you a whole lot happier.
Best of luck.

-jaws
Highlighted

Evening once again,

I don't think my previous comment sent through so I'm going to rewrite it.
You mentioned you used to have a journal. If you delete social media you could possibly focus on a online journal. You could print out your pages and put them into sleeve folders. It helps.
Also, you asked commenters for there age and interests. Well, I'm 15 and I love reading, painting, drawing, sketching.ext. I swim 6 days a week and I do boxing, grappling, Kung fu, and about 7 other martial arts also. I adore sharks, as you can tell by the name.
Now I would recommend boxing, or any martial art for that matter. Martial arts build up strength, confidence and flexibility, which can be useful for other sports such as dancing, weightlifting or even skydiving. A black belt in martial arts is extremely impressive and will be a lifelong achievement.
Doing sports of a afternoon just makes you a whole lot happier, and if your a ambitious, fired up person, boxing would be a perfect activity.
Best of luck.

-jaws
Highlighted

Oops just sent it twice
Highlighted

Hey @letitgo @jaws Im feeling dead. Like no one respects me or even acknowledges me! I feel like Im toching rock bottom again. Do you guys understand when What Im saying? Like Infeel like I need a savior and Im just laying there woth no motivation no ideasnnothing. Like people are more caring or real with a dog than with a fellow human being! How fucked is that? I just need someone that treats me like a colleage or something. Im being fucked and the worse bit is that Im used to it! God help me find strength. Fuck Smiley Happy

@Daniel ward that's sucks. Everyone needs and deserves that kind of emotional and supportive connection with other people.

There's a thing called Maslow's Heirachy of need, it looks like this and it's all the things a person needs.

a3d3f9fc954843fae108a5d4265c6f9e.png

It looks like some of the things near the bottom of the pyramid are missing and that's super tough. I can hear how painful and frustrating it is to feel stuck without that. 

It takes time to build one's pyramid, but it's totally possible. The best way to do it is to think about the most important need for you right now, and then get started on meeting it. Lots of small steps are much better than a couple of big ones.

So, what's the most important thing for you, right now?