cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I feel worthless

I have always hated myself for how socially incapable I am, I have no talents or special interests I feel bad hanging out with my friends as I feel like they don't want me there. I feel like more than half of my year group at high school wouldn't even know who I am.

Re: I feel worthless

Hi @Duck . I am so sorry to hear that you are feeling so down about yourself. That is a hard place to put yourself in and even sounds like you are being a little unkind to yourself. I don't know much about your situation, but the simple act of you reaching out shows me that despite how you feel, you are every bit worth it. <3 

I can already tell that you do have social capabilities, simply by having the courage to come on here for support. So well done on taking the first step. From personal experience I know how upsetting it can feel to be a bit socially awkward and feel like no one knows you or wants you around. High school is such a tricky place.

Would you like to talk about anything specific? Has someone said or done something to make you feel this way? 

Again - well done on being brave for reaching out. I'm here to listen the best I can <3 

Highlighted

Hi @Duck that sounds really difficult, just wanted to check in to see if you're alright. 

It's amazing that you're reaching out and talking about what's going on, a little bit goes a long way. 

Do you have any individual friends to hang out with? I personally find that group situations can leave me feeling unwanted and left out. 

Remember we're here for you if you want to talk about anything Smiley Happy

hi @Duck and welcome
im sorry you feel worthless but i dont beleive you are. i can relate to you with being socially incapabale. i dont have very good social skills at all. high school can be really hard to navigate, can i ask what year your in?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @Duck it's been a few days so I thought I'd check in and see how you're doing?

@mspaceK@I_am_not_Groot  & @scared01 have made some good suggestions! 

I noticed you said you don't have any hobbies so I thought you might be interested in checking out this hobbies thread. It might inspire you to try something new or give you an idea you haven't thought of yet. It is never too late to give something new a go Smiley Happy. I am in my mid-twenties and still don't have a concrete hobby but I have given a lot of them a go and it was fun to try them out. Maybe ask a friend to try one with you?