cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I hate me...

@_sagira_ wrote:

I actually made myself a coping bank on Saturday, which I mentioned above somewhere.  I couldn't focus in the slightest on uni work...and by the end of the day I felt like I not only made and did something for myself.  But it's also practical.  So when I do get in a crap mood and down on myself, I can pull something out of that jar and do whatever activity I wrote down.

This is a couple of the 25+.  Thought I would share it as it might be helpful for someone else to try.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/73c592d98589cff8e097fa7ecc4c2708/tumblr_mje17ple6Z1qgs775o1_500.jpg

This is an awesome idea! I'm super impressed with this! I'm going to share this idea with a friend of mine who could really use it!

I wasn't feeling great last night and made myself a coping bank. I don't think I would have done anything like that if you hadn't posted about it Sagira so thank-you. It helped a lot in the moment, as well as right now and can hopefully continue to help me! Smiley Very Happy

I used to have a gift box which turned into mine. It was an odd mixture of perfume, photos, paper, pens, books, toys and cards from friends, but it worked- until Mum threw it out by accident. I didn't speak to her for a week! Need to make myself another one! Thanks for reminding me! Smiley Happy 

I'm really happy to see that it's benefited some of you guys already!!

@birdeye Really glad to hear that making something practical for yourself helped you not only in the moment, but hopefully in the future too.

@Shadow That's a horribly story! I would be absolutely furious at my mother even believing she had the right to throw anything of mine away. I know you said it was an accident, but still!! Yes, go make another. Smiley Happy