cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I hate my life

I have been through so much and nothing ever seems to get better. Like it goes from bad to good and then to horrible like why me I just want to be happy for once and not have to fake a smile every day.

Re: I hate my life

I am so sorry you feel this way @Jazzy_Fizzle . Has anything happened today to trigger you feeling this way? 

I'm really sorry about what you're going through @Jazzy_Fizzle. Life can be so hard and unfair. Smiley Sad

I really hope that you can be happy too. Heart

Hey @Jazzy_Fizzle 

Thanks for reaching out to this community; we are here to support you Heart.  I am sorry to read to you're having a tough time.  Seems like life is throwing a lot of changes at you.  It can be like that sometimes.  Is there anything you enjoy (e.g., video games, music) that you can do to help feel a little bit better?

Highlighted

Hi @Jazzy_Fizzle  I am @maryhadalittlelamb and it sucks you hate  your life and you are going through a rough patch right now, life kinda feels like a roles coaster that goes up but yet has a sudden drop down. I know that unstable unsteady feeling you are feeling. And let me tell you you are a beautiful human and you don't always have to pretend, there are people out there that want to help. I have recently returned back to the forum after I took some time away to focus on my mental health and I have learnt many things in my time off the forum, I talk to my councillor regualy now and she has showed me so much. If you ever feel brace enough why not talk to someone that cares because there are always people out there that will love you when your most unloveable, even if it's just me. We should have a chat sometime bu r for now you are beautiful You are unique and you put something special in the world that wasn't here before. I care x

I like listening to music, watching TV and playing basketball and sometimes reading.

I think it's great that you have a lot of hobbies @Jazzy_Fizzle! Doing something you enjoy can make you feel happier. Smiley Happy

Sometimes, I list things that I'm grateful for when I feel like my life is crashing down. It makes me feel a little bit better. Does that help you?

I haven't really tried it 

Hey @Jazzy_Fizzle 

I've just been catching up on this thread and wanted to check in Heart I'm so sorry to hear that you hate your life. Sometimes life can feel hard to manage and overwhelming which can lead to those feelings. Do you have any support people that you get share your feelings with? It must be hard carrying those emotions around Heart 

Hey @Jazzy_Fizzle,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having it rough lately. It seems like you feel stuck dealing with situations that you have little to no control over. I just wanted to say that this is almost never true, there's a light out of every tunnel Heart 

It may help to share details of your situation/s in a way you feel most comfortable (either anonymously online or to someone you trust). Sometimes talking through your feelings/frustrations with someone can open up new options/ things you can do that have not crossed your mind yet, which could lead you to feeling better/ your situation/s improving.

Just know that there are people out there who are willing to help you get through this. If not in your immediate surroundings, then always here Heart Heart