cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m absolutely spent

And I don’t know what to do. 
Nothing I do helps. I’m exhausted but I’m struggling to sleep. 

I don’t know if it’s Christmas, work, family stuff, or just everything at once but I am spent and I have no more energy. By late afternoon I doNt feel like it’s even safe for me to drive my eyes are heavy. 
I don’t know what to do I’m so tired but some nights I just can’t sleep at all

Re: I’m absolutely spent

Hope u doing well! If u feel unwell pls dont drive! Stay safe! I suggest u trying to listen some lofi songs or meditation music on youtube

Thanks
Nothing is helping right now I go to bed tired I get up tired

U should give it a try. U dont know it works until u try it. Or try to find a way that work for u to change it rather than keep saying tired as it wont fix the problem. Or maybe sinply find someone u can trust to talk about why you tired. I hope u get better soon. 

Sometimes I listen to rain sounds (headphones in because my partner can’t stand it)but it hasn’t helped lately, it’s going from end of day tired to afternoon tired to now 10am can’t stay awake

ah @Saltwaterdreamtime that really sucks Smiley Sad Poor sleep can effect your day so much and like you and @Kinkin were saying, it can become dangerous when driving. Is chatting to a GP about this something you think could be helpful? It's sounds like its really affecting you a lot, and it can be such a tough cycle to get out of.

Listening to rain sounds is a good one, sorry its not been working for you lately. Sometimes even if it doesn't make you fall totally asleep, its good to just listen to things that make you feel peaceful, and there can be a bit of rejuvenation from those restful feelings.

@Hannah-RO @yeah I don’t know, because what will the doctor do, prescribe me sleeping tablets which my body will rely on and I’ll never sleep normally again. 
I don’t know if I’m tired or my eyes are sore 

Probs both

Doesn’t help I’m stressed out

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime how are you feeling this arvo? Sorry to hear you're struggling so much with sleep Smiley Sad Losing sleep can make everything that much worse... Am I hearing you right in that you think it's all these worries that are making it difficult to sleep at the moment?

Are there any other factors that might be contributing (e.g. sleep hygiene)? Has anything helped in the past?