cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m being bullied

So there is this girl at my school and she has been bullying me for weeks now and I am really upset over it and I haven’t cried over it up until today. She has been yelling at me telling me I am worthless unloved and unwanted and useless and that I should just kill myself, honestly think I should now because I just can’t do it anymore 

Re: I’m being bullied

Hey @tasminspeedd 

Being bullied sucks. It sounds like this girl is saying some really horrible things. You should not have to put up with it. Have you spoken to a teacher or guardian about what you're going through? 

Also some of what you said has got me worried. Are you safe at the moment?

@Maddy-RO yes I am safe at he moment I am just having thought of ending my life, and yes I have spoken to a teacher and she has helped by making a referral to the school’s well-being team,hopefully I can get more help then but I need more help now

hello @tasminspeedd and welcome
im sorry to hear your being bullied, that is awful. i can relate to you as i was bullied all through my school years but unlike you i wasnt very brave and kept it hidden. im really glad youve reached out for help though by talking to a teacher and got a refferral to the schools wellbeing team. do you know when you will be able to see them?

\please know you can contact kidshelpline any time you need. they have a phone number and webchat if calling isnt something your comfortable with.
there website is :https://kidshelpline.com.au/
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Wow @tasminspeedd I'm so sorry you're being treated this way. No one deserves to be spoken to like that. 

I'm also glad that you reached out and are going to speak to the school's wellbeing team. That was really brave. Hopefully they can help sort this out so she doesn't bully you anymore. 

@scared01 I don’t know when I can see them and that it the part that is making things worse 

that does make things a little tougher @tasminspeedd maybe it would be worth talking to the teacher to find out abit more about the process of the refferral?
would talking to headspace or kids helpline be helpful? the links are provided above and its free as well.
Highlighted

@scared01  Yeah headspace should be good to talk to I will try tonight 

sounds like a good idea @tasminspeedd hope they are helpful