cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I'm feeling very anxious tonight

I appreciate your support @WheresMySquishy . I can't get a new care plan until early next year unfortunately.  You know some times nothing takes the thoughts away but usually spending time with people doing things does and watching movies or reading books. When I'm home alone it's harder. Over the past few months I've been limiting the time I spend home alone though cause that's when my anxiety seems to get worse. 

I'm finding it overwhelming and hard to process everything going on in my life right now: new job, health issues, night terrors/nightmares, family conflict,  money for bills and saving, cooking and eating healthy and house chores. It's so much to handle. Smiley Sad sometimes I wish I could just leave it all behind. I'm safe though. I'm going to bed. Thanks again. Goodnight. 

@mspaceK  I hope you feel better tomorrow. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now. I think you have a lot of self-awareness and insight, which is great. I'm so glad you're safe.

Goodnight Heart

hey @mspaceK that sounds like a lot. night terrors and nightmares can be so awful so I really home your gp can help you more though and with your anxiety as well.
I can really see and hear your trying, mental health sometimes doesn't like to co-operate which really sucks.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Hey @mspaceK 

I hope you had a good sleep last night Heart It sounds like your were feeling pretty overwhelmed by everything you're juggling at the moment, over the weekend - How are you feeling today? 

Hey @scared01 @Bre-RO @WheresMySquishy . I'm actually feeling really crappy today. I feel so tired even though I slept last night and got a sleep in. I also went out for lunch but I feel sick and so out of energy. I've taken today and tomorrow off work because I feel so irritated and exhausted. Hmm. 

I really feel like I haven't slept at all! 

I need cheering up. I feel so unmotivated. 

@mspaceK that sucks...

Do you know what might help cheer you up?

@mspaceK  That must be so frustrating. Smiley Sad I've been feeling similar for the last two days. My sleeping habits have changed since my sister was admitted to hospital so I just feel so exhausted and drained, even though I've been getting plenty of sleep. I just feel as though I could sleep for the whole day.

I think it's perfectly okay to take a day off if you're feeling tired.

Is there anything that can improve your concentration and pick you up, such as playing a game?

Hi @WheresMySquishy and @Tiny_leaf . I've had naps today and relaxed playing games and watching a tv show and also cancelled work for tomorrow. I need a break. I've been working on deep breathing too because I've felt anxious and not sure why. 

@mspaceK  Well done on doing some self-care! Smiley Happy What games have you been playing?

I have times where I feel anxious and I don't know why too. Deep breathing really helps me. Does anything else help you?

@WheresMySquishy I was playing apps on my phone but mainly watching shows. Talking things out sometimes helps me too. And distractions.