cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I'm feeling very anxious tonight

@mspaceK I know the feeling.. 

I'm glad that you're enjoying it though!

What else's been going on for you? And have you been able to talk to the nurse you find helpful recently?

thank you @Tiny_leaf .

I have had money problems. I owe someone money atm cause of something that happened a few weeks ago. And as per usual there is family drama crap that is complicated and out of my control that I cannot change and it makes me sad. And my sleep - having nightmares and trouble sleeping sometimes. And also being stressed with my eating, knowing what to cook and eat and grocery shop and keeping the house clean. Just life stuff that overwhelms me. 

And I saw the nurse the other day briefly to tell her about starting my new job but other than that, no I didn't get a chance to. I have my psych app next week though and I should get to speak to my KHL counselor tomorrow hopefully. 

@mspaceK I remember reading about that..

Is the person you owe money to being reasonable about it?

Eating can be hard... have you had any support with it at all? 

Hey @Tiny_leaf . Yes they are being very supportive. It's hard to manage having the debt burden over my head and I'm still unable to save anything until it is paid back. 

I just finished work for the day and got home. I'm going to have lunch and a little rest before I do all the clothes washing I have to do. 

I'm having to self manage all my eating and food plans. Sometimes my housemate helps me cook foods I don't know how. 

I'm feeling a bit down today. Smiley Sad I had awful sleep. I woke up in a panic again thinking I saw something in my room. It was so vivid and felt so real and when it happenned this complete sense of dread went through my body and then my chest hurt and I had a racing heart and then I felt like crying Smiley Sad I also didn't have good dreams. 

Hey @mspaceK that sounds really scary Smiley Sad Are there are strategies you have tried in the past that have helped you with sleeping or getting relaxed before sleep?

Hey @May_ . I know that being with someone helps but when I am on my own I don't really know. I'm stressed about going to bed tonight. I've been trying to write in my journal and I think I'll read my book before going to sleeo to fill my mind with something else. I can't control when I am asleeo though. 

@mspaceK how did getting to sleep go (or how is going if you're still up)?

Hi there @mspaceK 

Hope you ended up getting a good rest last night. Writing and reading before bed are really great habits to get into (I've been trying myself recently). How did you find it has been working for you? Heart 

Hi @Bre-RO @Tiny_leaf . I slept okay last night. And I'm having a chill day tomorrow which is good so i can sleep in.Smiley Happy 

@mspaceK that's good to hear. Smiley Happy