Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I'm feeling very anxious tonight

hey @mspaceK
just wondering how your going?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 hey. I'm okay. I've been working a lot recently and i'm super exhausted. I've been having a good week but also having random bouts of anxiety. One thing that has been getting me down has been my anxiety mainly over working and family conflict and bad memories. :/ hmm. What about you?

hey @mspaceK
im glad your week has been alright and your going okay as well. sorry about the anxiety though, it can pop up at the most unexpected times cant it.
are you able to do some more relaxing things or the things you like to do to help with the over worked feeling?

@scared01 yeah thankfully I get a sleep in tomorrow. I got my psych app and I need to organise a GP appointment too. I think I need to get some sleeo tonight and try and chillax tomorrow as much as I can. I'm thinking about going clothes shopping but I don't know yet. I'm a bit stressed with having bills to pay and feeling like I'm getting nowhere with my money. Smiley Sad hmm

ah yes the never ending bills and lack of finances @mspaceK are so damn frustrating. i am much the same. it seems by the time ive paid my bills i dont have any money left. Would asking a financial advisor for some help be any good? i generally like to manage my finances on my own so can understand if thats not something your up for.
i hope you managed to get some sleep last night and your able to relax today.

Hi @mspaceK 

I hope you enjoyed a long sleep in this morning Heart Sounds like you've had a long week of working so make sure you reserve some time for yourself. 

Trigger warning. 

@Bre-RO I'm exhausted. I just had work today and I have another early morning tomorrow cause I have work again on Sunday. I also have work on Monday as well. I really am working a lot but I have to to pay bills. It is very tiring. 

I went to the GP today though finally cause I have some ongoing health issues and things. I'm getting night terrors / nightmares on and off with trouble sleeping, particularly when i'm home alone. My anxiety is shit Smiley Sad

I'm trying to get through it though. I spent the whole afternoon after work playing games with my housemate and during the week i've been spending time with my boyfriend just to chillax and I've been reading my book and watching my favourite shows as well. I'm trying @scared01 . 

I don't like how I have been feeling though. All this stress and anxiety feels so constant and sometimes I still wish I could just disappear and die Smiley Sad

Hey @mspaceK, that does sound exhausting. I can tell that you have been trying which is amazing. You have been trying to take it easy although you still have a lot of work to do. Sometimes that is all we can manage and that is okay. You are taking some time out to look after yourself which is amazing Smiley Happy We haven't spoken for a little while, so I am wondering what supports do you have at the moment?

You mentioned sometimes wanting to disappear and die.. is that how you are feeling right now? Could you please add in your post whether you are safe or not? Always here Heart

Hi @Taylor-RO . At the moment I have someone I talk to on kidshelpline and a headspace group that I go to once a week. And my psychologist but I only have one more session left. I've been using beyond blue a few times and I've been suggested to contact blue knot or an anxiety recovery number too to talk to peoples if I feel I need. I haven't tried them yet though. I also have my GP and sometimes I speak to a nurse at headspace. 

Yes - i do feel a bit like that right now. Smiley Sad I'm safe though. Not going to act on anything but the thoughts are there :/ 

Hi @mspaceK! I'm sorry you're going through so much right now. It all sounds so exhausting and overwhelming. Smiley Sad

I'm really glad that you have some supports and you're safe. Are you able to get a new care plan for your psychologist?

Does anything help make these thoughts go away?

I'm here if you need a distraction or someone to talk to.