cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I'm feeling very anxious tonight

@mspaceK  I was thinking of just playing relaxing apps for the rest of the day too. Got any recommendations? I've just been really clumsy today. I feel like I should have just stayed in bed.

Maybe I'll watch something on Netflix or listen to an audiobook online as well.

It's great that there are some things that help you! Smiley Happy

@WheresMySquishy Listening to a book sounds great. I have a book that I'm almost finished! 

Just any app games really. I like those restaurant make the burger apps like cooking fever. 

I'm clumsy too haha 

Hey @mspaceK 

Sorry to hear you're still feeling low on energy. I think it's a good idea that you're clearing your schedule to relax Heart Looking out for yourself like that is self care in itself. What shows have you been watching? 

@Bre-RO I've been watching an old ABC show called the Parallax 2004 series. 

Today I am actually going to the doctors to get a medical certificate to get the next few days off work because i'm not coping. I'm having health issues and been feeling down and I need to give myself a break and stop feeling guilty about it. 

I had a chat to my boyfriend last night about everything because I felt so overwhelmed and he helped me break my thoughts down and make a plan of what I need to do. I'm so grateful to have him. 

Hiya @mspaceK 

Oh cool, what's it about? 

Also, that sounds like a good plan. I totally relate with feeling guilty for taking to relax. Whenever my brain chimes in to make me feel guilty I repeat to myself "I deserve rest" or "I have earned this rest". I'm happy your boyfriend was able to support you last night Heart Hope you're enjoying your day off Smiley Happy 

hey @mspaceK sorry to hear you've been feeling crappy. how has today been for you?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @Bre-RO . It's about secret portals to parallel worlds! It's not the greatest acting but it's a cool story and concept.  I watched it when I was a kid alot. 

I sent my work manager my shift cancellation notice so now I'm just waiting to hear back. 

Hey @scared01 . Today has been heaps better Smiley Happy  thank you. 

im glad to hear that @mspaceK

Thanks @scared01 . I've had a really stressful day today. It wasn't very fun at all and I'm so glad it's basically over. Hmmm

hey @mspaceK
sorry you had a stressful day, I hope you were able to get some rest and recharge abit