cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm having a bad day.

And I feel completely overwhelmed, I just want to shut down. I hate weekends Smiley Sad

EDIT: Well I finally found a place where I can watch the latest season of Ninjago without it constantly cutting out (I hope). So that'll distract me for the next 3-4 hours. Then after that, only a few more until bed. 

Re: I'm having a bad day.

@N1ghtW1ng any specific reason for feeling overwhelmed? I'm sorry you hate weekends. Have you had any good weekends in the past?

@N1ghtW1ng I'm sorry to hear that your feeling so shit. How is ninjago going?
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Sorry for not replying sooner @Mona-RO, I was watching my show (which was awesome @redhead Smiley Happy)
There is too much going on, too many things to decide, to deal with, to "adult", it's overwhelming me. I can't handle all the choices and all the things I have to take care of. I'm no adult.
It's not so much weekends I hate, rather the fact that I usually have nothing to do. The week before last's weekend was a great one, but I was also busy doing things. Today has just been a nothing day and that has sucked.

@N1ghtW1ngcan you break the things down to achievable tasks. And adulting sucks sometimes, is there someone you feel comfortable with to get a bit help from.

Also is there things you can put in place so you have less nothing time. 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I can try @redhead. I spoke to KHL yesterday (which is a funny story because halfway through my computer fritzed out and I accidentally sent the same message at least 10 times Smiley Tongue) and that helped with the work front (although now I have to send those emails) I don't really have anyone (only my parents, but some things I can't really ask them because they usually tell me "You are 20 years old, you should be able to do this on your own")
Yesterday (and Friday) I tried to do my assignments, but unfortunately that only made things worse because I sucked at them. I want to do things with friends, hang out and chill out but I don't have any that I can do that on a whim (as in no planning). That is part of the reason why doing nothing is so hard, because there isn't anyone I can turn to so I can do something with them.
I also want to visit places, go hiking, take photos of parks and stuff but I don't, because I'm lazy I guess, and I'd have no one to go with me. (Which you're kind of supposed to with hiking but *shrugs*) Maybe I should write down a list of places I really want to hike and start crossing them off, like I did in Switzerland! Smiley Happy

I'm sorry about your weekend @N1ghtW1ng. How's your day today?

oo making a bucket list, maybe you can make a goal, to at least try and cross one thing on the list every week/month/year Smiley Happy

@honky it's been alright, although yesterday I was basically dead on my feet Smiley Tongue (it was so hard trying to keep my eyes open during my lecture!)
The good news is things seem alright for now. I've handled all the job stuff that was worrying me. Although my uni assignments are just around the corner... fingers crossed I can do this.
I am treating myself to the Marvel exhibition on Thursday though (unless I do it next Thursday instead... either or) I might actually do next Thursday because I need this one for my assignments Smiley Tongue

oh gosh, some lectures can be a real drainer can't they @N1ghtW1ng

I believe in you, you can do this!!Smiley Very Happy Only a few more weeks of hustle, before holidays, yayyy

ooo that sounds exciting, let us know if it's any good and maybe some pics?Smiley Tongue

I've already been a few times before @honky Smiley Tongue It's pretty great Smiley Happy I hope I can do it.