cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I’m just a little bit stressed

Ah yeah that is really tough, some conversations can definitely bring more questions than answers. 

Thats understandable that you're worried about inconsistency, that can be so stressful, I really feel for you @Saltwaterdreamtime. Is there anything that you think might be able to help you make the decision? Or anyone in your life that you go to for advice that could help talk through things? 

Hmm nah 

Sorry to hear that @Saltwaterdreamtime . Are there any strategies that you have tried so far that have been helpful when considering this decision?

I know you made this post a while ago but I saw it and it caught my eye because I feel like I too am constantly stressed about everything and it sucks but know that you aren't alone. From the other posts, I'm gathering you have your own business and that it's causing you a bit of stress, is there anyone you can recruit to help you either short-term or long-term to help ease the load a bit? Everyone always tell me to focus on one thing at a time not think of the big picture but just kind of tunnel vision the one task I'm working on to help make it less overwhelming. Sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't. Another thing I like to do is burn a candle, play some chill music and write down a list of every single thing on my mind, everything I have to do, everything that is causing me stress, it makes it feel like it's out of my brain's little internal world and out in the external world. I'm not sure if this is something that will help you. Sending you a massive virtual hug. Penguin Love GIF by Chibird

Thanks all, all ok now, I think sometimes I think It’s easier to just to think I will give up on it all and then when I’ve had a few days to get it sorted in my head it’s ok.

Good to hear that things are feeling a bit better today @Saltwaterdreamtime  - I imagine that running your own business must feel super daunting sometimes, but it sounds like you're doing an amazing job

Check out our community activities calendar here

@Janine-RO @yeah, still in struggle town a little, really really busy, and it’s hard to keep up. I’m spending more time at home than I am out doing jobs, which is where the money comes from. And when I’m am out, my partner is doing her job at home, pregnant with a toddler, whilst also doing some of my admin and taking my bookings thats so unfair. Beside the fact that it’s unfair she will also be going back to work in real life soon and that’s going to bring a whole raft of its own challenges for us. I had a meeting today so hopefully can get more of a move on with getting a hand. I have a couple of mates who are labourers who I’m trying to get help from. 
My brain is fried. It’s actually fried, every day and I can’t sleep. And that’s why sometimes I question if it’s even worth it.

Ahhh I am sorry to hear the challenges that you and your family are facing @Saltwaterdreamtime Heart That totally sucks and can be such a draining experience when you just can't catch a break. It sounds like everyone in your family is really busy and working hard though! It is great that you thought of a way to try and help the situation - I hope your friends are able to help you out and lighten the load a bit.

I know you mentioned that when you were younger, you never thought you would be in the position that you are in now. Do you think this is one of those moments that you will look back on with pride?