cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m just a little bit stressed

You know just a bit hahahaha 

I have already said it before, it feels weird posting here now I feel like I have outgrown the space but I guess I’ve got nowhere else to share it

im just a bit stressed out right now and I was up at 3 this morning thinking about work and everything and 🤦🏽‍♂️

Re: I’m just a little bit stressed

I love that even when you're stressed, you're still laughing @Saltwaterdreamtime Heart 

That is shit when thoughts make it hard to sleep, have you tried anything to calm down? Like that meditation surfer guy that you like?

You are totally welcome to share here @Saltwaterdreamtime, we love hearing from you.

@Hannah-RO Haha yeah, probably partly delusional. 
I don’t know right now 

I just don’t know I’m exhausted I am tired right to my bones 

You've got a lot on your plate at the moment @Saltwaterdreamtime, it's understandable you're feeling exhausted and stressed if you're not sleeping well. How did you sleep last night? Have you got a lot on for today?

@Hannah-RO I just don’t think I can do this work anymore
I don’t know
I just feel like I can’t I don’t have the organisation the patience or the attention span to continue this and maybe it’s easier throwing in the towel and working for someone
I just don’t know if I can do it

I can only imagine how much work it is to have your own business @Saltwaterdreamtime, it must be really stressful having to do everything. Have you spoken to your partner about how you've been feeling?

I was helping my partner last week make a big decision about their career, and we did a good old fashioned pros and cons list, could that be helpful for you to do? It was really good to actually be super considered about the impact on their wellbeing and what would make them happiest and most peaceful in future, you've got to do what is right for you and your wellbeing Heart

Thanks for sharing @Saltwaterdreamtime. I'm sure some people who are in the same situation as you will feel less alone when they see your thread Heart

Would you like to tell us what makes you think you don't have what it takes to continue your work?

@Hannah-RO Yeah we’ve spoken about it a lot but still inconclusive. I do love her, but my partner is also one of those people who thinks they are helping.... but sometimes I walk away from the conversation with even more going on in my head than I did to start with... 

But then I just don’t feel like now is a great time to be making these decisions, pretty much need to have this all settled. I also worry the inconsistency in my work and stuff just won’t support us. My head is spinning. I just don’t think I can keep up with it all 

@November13 Cheers, I’m just in over my head at the moment

Safe to say this has been bubbling away for a fair while now