cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not feeling so good

I'm not having a good day so far and I have slept in and haven't even gotten out of bed yet. I had shit sleep with bad dreams and I just feel down, emotionally and I don't know why. I feel sad and miserable. I feel like shit Smiley Sad I wish I didn't feel this way Smiley Sad 

Re: I'm not feeling so good

Aw @mspaceK a bad nights sleep is the absolute worst. When I have bad dreams the weird feeling lingers all day too - I can understand why you're feeling down. Sometimes its not so bad having a day in bed to recharge, do you feel like allowing yourself to relax in bed with a movie or book could be nice? Or would you feel better if you got up? 

I got up and ate and I've been playing a video game @Bre-RO . I also went outside to sit in the sun for a bit. I still feel a bit meh though. 

Hopefully you have a good sleep tonight and feel better tomorrow - it's really good that you did a few solid things to self care, even while feeling down. That isn't easy! What video game did you play? 

Hey @mspaceK , I totally feel you as I also have days where it feels like everything's not working out well.. For those days, I prioritise on making myself feel better more than anything else, especially through self care. I would let myself set problems aside a bit through short meditations. I hope you are feeling a little better now than before! 

Thanks @Bre-RO and @Lacuna99 . 

I played video games and read books and played card games with house mates. Just pc games mainly.