cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I’m not ok, I’m really struggling and upset/need help

@WheresMySquishy @scared01 @blobby @missep Just letting u all know that I might not be online much, as I’m not sure what to think anymore about what’s going on with my life, (I still have my family and my boyfriend) but I have no friends anymore😪🤕 and I’m sick of being hurt, but Rn I feel like I’m losing myself.

Also everyone is saying it’s my fault that some of them are depressed bcuz apparently I’m a bad friend and a bad person, I just want to be accepted for who I am😪🤕 I just want to cry Rn😪🤕🥴 today I got my tongue pierced and it didn’t hurt at all

Hey I saw that you said you are really sad rn in the happy Easter thread.. would you like to talk about anything?

@Cheeseburger  I'm sorry to hear that you have no friends and are feeling so sad. Smiley Sad Remember, this is a temporary situation. I'm sure you'll find new friends who will treat you better and appreciate you the way you are in the future.

There could be plenty of other reasons for your former friends feeling down. People might not know what's going on in their family life, school, with their health or job, for example. Usually, a lot of factors and stressful events contribute to people being depressed rather than just one thing.

I'm okay with you taking a break from ReachOut. I'll miss you but sometimes we need to sort out things in our personal life and put our health and wellbeing first.

I'm glad it didn't hurt to get your tongue pierced! My earrings gave me lots of infections and abcesses which were really painful. I also developed reactions to some type of earrings. I still wear earrings every day though. I know someone who get their bellybutton pierced and ended up regretting it because they had a lot of problems with it too. Beauty can be suffering sometimes Smiley Indifferent

hey @Cheeseburger
that sounds really tough and sounds veyr unfair of others to say that it is your fault. i dont think your a bad friend OR a bad person!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Oh I’m sorry.. I didn’t see that you already had a post about it.
But what @WheresMySquishy has said is suck a strong supportive response and is so true!

@WheresMySquishy what a great post!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@WheresMySquishy @Bananatime04 Idk what to do anymore I feel like I’m losing everyone and eventually I’m going to lose myself forever, I need help, but idk what kinda help I need😭🤕 I feel like I’m the worse person in the world bcuz of all my friends who said it was my fault, I feel like I’m a failure🤕😪 I cant make anyone happy anymore when I use to be able to all the time

I have 4 earrings in my ears 3 in 1 and 1 in the other my mum pierced 2 of my ears, and I pierced the other side of the ear, they didn’t hurt, I wanna get my nose pierced next as I already have my lip and tongue pierced, I can’t get my bellybutton done bcuz I would tear it and make it bleed

@scared01 I must be a bad friend or person bcuz I can keep friends for a little bit and then leave me, I haven’t had a friend stay as my friend, ever since my best friend died 7 years ago, and god I wish he was still here, he knew what to do and how to help me😭🤕 but my boyfriends helping me now and it’s easy as I don’t need to worry about him leaving me as we both promised each other and we both make each other happy

Highlighted

reading this broke my heart and I can hear how lonely and isolated you must feel.. I’m so sorry about what you are going through. It sounds so hard and I can just see how hard it is for you. But you need to make sure you don’t blame yourself for this.. this is NOT your fault or anything. Always remember that we’re here for you x
You are not a bad person! I am saying that with confidence. You are a good person and you are so caring.. I see this in your posts..
Can I ask, are you in school? And do you have any other supports other than RO?

@Bananatime04 I’m not in school and no I only have this and my boyfriend to support me thru this hard time, it’s honestly the most hardest thing I’ve ever been thru, besides losing my best friend 7 years ago

Do you think it would be an option to start with a counsellor to help you through this hard time? If you’re not up to seeing one face to face, would you try eheadspace or kids helpline for on going support? I can hear how much you’re struggling Smiley Sad and I’m sorry for your loss, that would be so hard to lose your best friend ❤️