cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I’m not ok, I’m really struggling and upset/need help

@mspaceK I feel like I’m more mature now too lol, at least that’s what my boyfriend says to me, but I’m glad I have him, it’s been a month and a week me and him have been together for🥰😍☺️

Rn I’m trying not to vomit I fell outta bed and banged my head now I feel sick

oh gosh @Cheeseburger . That sounds painful. I hope you are okay. I'm sorry I disappeared. I decided to go get food and organise some things. 

@mspaceK  I’m ok now, I got some food and I felt better

I just got called weird by a friend for a weird reason😞

That's good that you are feeling better and got food @Cheeseburger . Good job. Smiley Happy 

Your friend called you wierd? In a joking way or...

@mspaceK  Bad way, they called me weird bcuz I haven’t ever kissed a boy before, but I have kissed a girl so technically I have had my first kiss, but my friend is jealous about me and my boyfriend

The people calling you weird for something as petty as that is just ridiculous @Cheeseburger . I have no idea how old you are, but those people sound immature! What does it matter if you have had a first kiss with a guy, girl or no one? I hate it when people expect you to have done something just because they have. Live our own lives. Have our own experiences. -rant over - 

I hope you aren't feeling upset by them calling you wierd for that. I would literally reply with "You're calling me wierd because I haven't kissed a guy? Is that a joke? You're so funny...." And i'd state the truth of the fact that it doesn't matter. Or even ask "Why is it weird that I haven't kissed a guy? Is there an unknown rule that we have to have kissed a guy by "x" date?" sure... 

yikes - jealously makes people say silly things some times. 

hey @Cheeseburger , that's really frustrating, and I hope that certain people sort themselves out! It's terribly immature for people to jealous of you and your boyfriend. I'm so glad to hear though that you find comfort in him - I wish I had someone like that Smiley Happy

You shouldn't listen to them, they are obviously jealous of how well you and your boyfriend are going - who cares if you haven't kissed a guy!

I 100% agree with what @mspaceK said, and you should try responding by deadpanning it (just shoving it aside or just making your answer blunt). 

Hope you have a good rest of your day - the most part of it has sounded exhausting and extremely frustrating!

love and hugs, 

blobby Smiley Happy

@mspaceK  I am feeling down about it as everyone is now saying that I’m a 16 year old whose never kissed a boy and I’m a lesbian bcuz of it.....😭💔🤕 I guess I’m never gonna be accepted for me being me, it’s driving me crazy that they have to bring me down.... I sent this: how is it weird that I haven’t kissed a guy, maybe I haven’t found the right guy yet, and I’m not wanting to go around kissing every guy I meet

There jealous bcuz I turned them down but got with someone whose 2 years younger then me, but he makes me happy and I wasn’t happy with the guys I dated who were just dating me for one reason....😞💔🤕

@blobby  This is why I wanna sleep 24/7 hours a day, at least I wouldn’t be in trouble for nothing

Highlighted

Please believe me when I say that it truly does not matter about whether a person has kissed someone by a certain age @Cheeseburger . Or the age they are! My boyfriend is a year younger than me and we are so happy together. People joked a little about me being older and sometimes it annoys me, but then I think about who I am with and what he means to me. 

If those people make fun of you and cannot accept you for who you are and who you want to be, lesbian or not, then those people are small minded and their opinions of you are not worth listening to. It is bullying and unhelpful and not worth your time, honestly! I can hear that you care about their opinions of you though and you're right, you are happy with your boyfriend so it should not matter. They do not sound like very good friends if they're making you feel like an outcast. Smiley Sad I'm wondering if you could be brave enough to even tell this person that "when you call me weird for not kissing a guy, it makes me feel like you don't accept who I am and what I do with my life." How would you feel telling this person about how what they are saying is making you feel? I know it seems a bit odd but sometimes people actually don't realise that what they are saying is hurtful. (of course i don't know in your case if this person is doing it purposefully to be hurtful or not, just something to think about).