cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I’m not ok, I’m really struggling and upset/need help

would journalling help @Cheeseburger that way you can write down your worries and put it aside for another day. might help to empty your mind
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 I have no idea, I think I’m starting to, get to use to my nighttime tablets and I think it might be time for a change of medication

maybe give it ago and see if it helps @Cheeseburger sometimes people need more than jsut medications to help with sleep and to cope as well.
Highlighted

@Cheeseburger I was reading through this thread and wasn't going to jump in... but you posted this and I just wanted to say how awesome that is! Just feeling HAPPY just because!!!! Go you!!!!

Oh and then I read the next few posts.... that sucks and I have no advice. Hope you can get some relief tonight

That's really tough I'm sorry @Cheeseburger . I have also really been struggling with getting sufficient sleep. Hopefully the medications will help. <3 

@mspaceK @dncinginthedirt @scared01 I eventually passed out, only to be woken up at 12am by my stupid friend, but today I’m really really happy, and I’m excited about something my boyfriend said to me 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

thats really great to hear @Cheeseburger

Hi @Cheeseburger, I'm glad you felt happy yesterday! Smiley Happy

@WheresMySquishy I felt happy yesterday and today, I’m too excited about something my boyfriend said to go to sleep Rn ☺️☺️ He stayed up, almost all night for him to talk to me even tho I told him multiple times to go to bed, he wouldn’t, but I’m happy with what he said to me ☺️☺️🥰🥰 and excited