cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: I’m not ok, I’m really struggling and upset/need help

@Cheeseburger  I'm so sad to hear that you're so upset. Smiley Sad It must be really painful to think that your boyfriend isn't listening to you. It's important that all couples have rough patches from time to time and your relationship could still work out. It could be that he's unaware of how much he is hurting you because he's young and might not be that good at communication in relationships yet. This might feel terrible right now, but you're strong and I know that you'll get through it. Heart

@Cheeseburger I totally agree with @WheresMySquishy, it is completely normal to have rough patches. With that being said, I'm sorry that your boyfriend isn't respecting your feelings and that you don't feel heard. In terms of feeling emotionless, have you been speaking to your GP or a psychologist about these feelings? I can empathise with how that numb feeling feels, and it's the worst! Sending you so much love xx

i dont have much to add @Cheeseburger but thinking of you
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 @queenP @WheresMySquishy @mspaceK  Well I’m now single😭😭💔💔🥴🥴 he ended it today, but I think we’re going to try and work it out, and stay friends for now 😪 it hurts as I really do love him, and I miss him, he misses me too, I’m broken 💔🥴 I’ve been crying all day, and I haven’t been able to sleep, and when broke up with me I was out with my family, and I cried it made me look weak😭💔😪 it hurts, bcuz I just want him back 😭💔😪

@queenP  I’m getting professional help, I just need to wait, until I get a quote, my mums gonna ring up some places tomorrow

Oh @Cheeseburger I'm so sorry. Break-ups are always really hard, especially when you still have very strong feelings for each other. 

Crying doesn't make you look weak, not for a second. It is completely natural to cry at the end of a relationship, it is something that you have poured your heart and soul into. Give yourself some time to grieve the end of the relationship, and be kind to yourself while you are recovering. It may take some time to feel back to normal, but that's okay too. 

Be kind to yourself during this difficult time, and know that we are all here to support you. Do you have any friends or family that you feel comfortable confiding in? It sounds like your Mum is a good source of support. 

-hugz- @Cheeseburger . I know how devastating break ups can be. They are awful and there are so many emotions going on right now. I am really sorry this has happened. I hope you can find some self-love activities to do tonight and takes some breaths. It will be okay. 

@mspaceK @queenP  I’m ok after this break up, bcuz I have more friends then I did when I got with him, and honestly he tried hurting me, saying he’s glad that I left him, (even tho he did it not me) I had already shut off that pain switch, and I’m now getting to know this other person who keeps calling me cutie🥰 and he’s nice and sweet, but I’m not gonna rush into this, as my ex sis play a game a game on me last night, by asking if I missed him, I said yes then he said that he wants a new girlfriend 😭, it hurt I must admit, but I’m over the worse, I’m happy and I’m actually finally happier, as I knew the relationship was over, a week before he ended it😭 bcuz he was distant and he kept lying, but when he ended it, it did come as a shock😒 but I’m use to it now 😂😖😭

I'm really sorry to hear that @Cheeseburger
Breakups are never fun but you sound so strong now!
Hope you are doing okay
Heart

@missep I’m doing ok, and that’s the to

my friends and my crush, my crush makes me extremely happy, my ex told me it was over 5 days before he ended it and it hurt to know he never even cared about me 😭💔, he cheated on me with one of my friends, and then I found out today that my best had a crush on my ex,

so I told my best he could have my ex

sorry to hear about your breakup @Cheeseburger sounds like now is the time for you and just hanging out with friends
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**