cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: I’m not ok, I’m really struggling and upset/need help

I am glad that you are able to look forward @Cheeseburger . Relationships can be pretty crazy. I find that after a break up spending time with friends and focusing on yourself and independence can be quite helpful in moving on and going on to bigger and better things. I hope you can have a good night. 

@Cheeseburger  I'm sorry you two broke up. Smiley Sad Breakups can be really devastating. I think it's a good idea to surround yourself with family and friends during this time. If he was trying to hurt you, it could even be a good thing the relationship ended. It can be really hard getting people out of your life or ending relationships, but sometimes it can make you happier focusing on yourself. It can be better being single than being unhappy in a relationship. I know that a lot of people do self-care activities after a breakup, such as eating their favourite foods, watching their favourite shows, going shopping, etc. Do these kinds of things help you?

giphy

Sending you a big virtual hug Heart

Hey @Cheeseburger, I'm really sorry to hear about your breakup, they're definitely no fun. It is awesome to hear that you've got more friends now and you don't want to rush anything new, sometimes after a break up it can be really nice just being you for a while. As the others mentioned, have you got some ways to look after yourself while you deal with this? 

@scared01 @mspaceK @WheresMySquishy @Sunflower18  I’m happy, until he msgs me of a nighttime, bcuz he misses me and he can’t sleep, but I can sleep, he told me that it was always gonna happen bcuz I’m annoying, but I’m not annoying, and he pushed me into my crushes arms (not dating him yet) my crush treats me better then he ever did, and I knew we were going to break up bcuz of something he said to me, and my reply to it,  but I guess now I can be happy again ☺️ It hurts but not as much as my old relationships did, when they ended, my crush has made me happier, since me and him started talking, and yea I’m scared that I’m gonna be hurt again but, I guess I need to give it a chance and take things slow, I’m currently eating candy and watching Netflix 😂 but until he gets out off my life for good he’s always gonna harass me on Instagram, as he can’t get to me any other way 😂

I'm really sorry to hear about your ex harrassing you @Cheeseburger . You deserve to feel happy and if not communicating with him is helping you do that then I would definitely try to avoid social media platforms that he is contacting you via. Unless you can legit just ignore all his responses cause then you can still enjoy social media for you! 

I'm glad to hear that you said you're wanting to take things slow with your crush. I know that alot of young people (myself included at one point) can fall into the trap of 'rebounding' which means that straight after a breakup, fairly quickly you form a new attachment to someone and develop a relationship quite quickly. This isn't always a good thing mind you so that's my little word of wisdom to be cautious about. That being said though - if your crush makes you happy then I think spending time with them is a wonderful thing. Have you heard of that before, the term 'rebound?' 

I think what I am trying to say is that sometimes not being in a romantic relationship can be a really good way to develop independent skills, self confidence and a way to learn more about yourself and what you want. 

I hope you're having a good day. <3 

sorry to hear your ex is being annoying @Cheeseburger perhaps turn your phone off when you go to bed or block his number.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 @mspaceK @WheresMySquishy @queenP hi sorry that I hadn't been on here, I've been busy, and I waited a week to move on and now I'm happy with the boy of my dreams (My crush) I got with him on the 24th  and we video chat and talk a lot  he cares about me and, the way he looks at me on the video call, makes my heart melt, and I love him, and to make things better, he actually wants to help me with being able to go and visit him 😊❤🥰😍 he makes my heart beat faster then normal 😍🥰 and he's the same age as me too 🥰😍 and I have now blocked my ex permanently, and he can't ruin my happiness, but ever since me and my bf started dating every guy wants to date me😂 even a ex who I do still have feelings for sent me a paragraph, and asked me to he's aga

@CheeseburgerI'm so glad you're moving on! Smiley Happy Your crush sounds like an awesome person! You deserve so much better than how guys have treated you in the past. You have so much to offer people.

I'm not surprised a lot of guys want to date you because you're a really nice person! Smiley LOL

@WheresMySquishy I just wish one of these guys wouldn't say he loves me 😔 I ain't no cheater but now he wants me, and I dont want him I want my bf

@Cheeseburger  That sounds annoying! Hopefully, he'll leave you alone eventually. Sometimes, it can be helpful to shut him down by saying, 'Sorry, I'm already in a relationship.' If they persist then you can be a bit more firmer.