cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m not ok, I’m really struggling and upset/need help

Hey guys, @WheresMySquishy @scared01 and everyone else who can help

So I found out something today that’s made me really upset, and I feel absolutely horrible about it, idk what to do but I feel like giving up and shutting down, I’ve been hurt so bad today that I just wanna f*cking give up and do what ppl want me to do....😭💔 but if I do that then my family will upset and my boyfriend will miss me like crazy, (my boyfriend is worried about me he always worry’s about me) he makes me feel like the only girl he’s ever been with, even tho he’s younger then me it don’t matter (first guy to worry about me like he does) but Rn, I have no idea what to do anymore, all I seem to do is get lied to and hurt, EVERY F*CKING DAY I WAKE UP TO MSGS FROM PPL, telling me to go kill myself and that I’m ugly and worthless and not needed anymore, it’s been happening for 2 weeks now, and my only escape is sleeping, I’m asleep most of the day now, as I’m to scared to even be awake. Bcuz I get yelled at for msging a friend, IDK WHAT TO DO ANYMORE, but maybe there right maybe I am a mistake....😭💔

Re: I’m not ok, I’m really struggling and upset/need help

hi @Cheeseburger that is really tough. can you block the people who are sending these msgs? do your parent know whats happening? can you maybe get the police involved?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @Cheeseburger 

You sound really distressed at the moment. Can I ask - who is sending you these horrible messages (don't name them specifically but are they family members? from school?). The fact that they are sending you these types of messages is really concerning. Have you told anyone about them - like a teacher or parent or? As @scared01 said, it might even be suitable to get the police involved. What they are doing is not O.K. If it is affecting you this badly (as I'm sure it would anybody) it might even be a good idea to try and block them from contacting you. You do not deserve to be hearing such things. People can be so cruel sometimes and you definitely don't deserve to listen to that. I know it's easy for me to say because I'm not going through it,  but please try to not let what they say get to you. Try and think of it as - if they are mean enough to tell you this sort of stuff - then their opinion really isn't worth listening to is it? 

I might also add that some of the stuff you said is in the grey area in terms of the guidelines. You said you wanted to give up. Can you please confirm that you are safe right now? Please read here to see how to talk about self harm/suicide safely on the forums. I don't mean to take away from your post by reminding you about the guidelines. I am thankful that you have reached out in this instance and I encourage you to do so in the future. 

If you find you feel any worse tonight please contact KHL on 1800 55 1800 for some over the phone counselling. 

Hi @Cheeseburger, I'm really sorry you're going through that experience. Smiley Sad The messages sound really hurtful. People can be really mean, especially when they're behind a screen and can't see the other person's reaction. Are you safe right now? Are you able to report the messages for abuse? If you decide to report them to a teacher or the police, it might be a good idea to keep a record of them. I think it is also a good idea to let your boyfriend and family know what's going on as they seem really supportive. You do not deserve what is happening to you in any way. No one deserves abuse.

@scared01 My parents know, and I can’t block them as there making fake accounts to get to me, and I can’t go to the police as there not there real names and I have no proof as I delete the msgs when I get them bcuz I don’t want them on my phone

@TOM-RO  I’m ok now as I’m about to turn my phone off for the night, and when I said give up I meant as in giving up on trying to make friends as all I get is hate, and i can’t block them as they make fake accounts 😭💔 I’m starting to get use to receiving these msgs as they have been going on for 2 weeks, but it is starting to hurt badly that they think I’m a mistake and I don’t belong here....which might be true but I don’t care what they think, it’s just annoying waking up to these kind of msgs day in and day out, only bcuz I’m in desperate need of friends

Hi @Cheeseburger, it sounds really awful Smiley Sad I know that some sites make it so that when an account is blocked due to reports or complaints, they block that person's IP address as well, which makes it harder for them to create a new account. Are you able to change your account settings to stop you being able to receive comments from people who you don't know or aren't your friends?

@WheresMySquishy  I’m ok right now, I’m actually about to go to bed, for the night, but I do report there accounts on the websites they use, and they don’t do anything about it, I’m use to hate honestly but not this kinda hate it’s making feel uncomfortable and upset, but this one person in particular says I deserve the abuse bcuz I hurt him, (I NEVER once did hurt him, he asked me oh and I said no, bcuz he is older then I’m allowed to date) I have told my parents about it, I just don’t know how to tell my boyfriend as it’s a long distance relationship and I’m concerned what he would try and do, as Ik how much he loves me and I’m just in love with him. But honestly this abuse I’m getting is starting hurt me majorly, I’ve never hurt anyone in my life ever, and all I get is hate for wanting to be accepted....😭💔😔 maybe I should just stick with talking to my boyfriend and my 3 sisters by hearts instead of making more friends😭💔😞

@WheresMySquishy  I’ve done that but someone’s hacked this account and knows how to accept ppls requests to be my friend, (Ik whose hacked my account) he’s jealous of me, but every time I change my password he figures it out and I’ve just started ignoring him for a bit, as he makes me unhappy

@Cheeseburger, are you able to contact support on that website and say that your account has been compromised? They might be able to offer a solution. Maybe they can transfer your data and friends to a new account and block the one that he's using. They might also be able to provide another way of authenticating your account other than your password. I don't mean to scare you but it could be that he also has access to your email account, so he can see the changed password requests or change it himself, so you might have to end up checking if that has been compromised as well.